IX to IA

jskinsd

To start I must say that Cruise Critic is the best website for information about cruising. This place has saved me THOUSANDS of dollars. My thanks to all who have been givin upgrades, OBC, and who knows what other perks and then bragged about them on CC. OK now me.

Who knows how it happens. I Booked the Sun for a B2B two weeks ago 6/9 thru 6/23 because the prices were so low. An IX on the way up and a BX on the way back. I am willing to take the least desireable cabin. I sail today and I just got my e-docs. I was upgraded to an IA on deck 9 on the up and a BA on deck 10 on the way back.:) Not bad for a single cruiser and for less than 2 grand. It must be luck. Thanks again to CC.:D

Yes X is a guarantee. In Ketchikan today. Beautiful day. Mostly sunny. The sea day before also mostly sunny. Saw a family of eagles in the trees above Dollys. The kids looked bigger than mom and dad. Just starting to change color. Isn't life wonderful:).

I just finished my northbound trip. I saw a family of eagles in the trees above Dollys house. No nest but Mon and Dad and the kids all looked proud. Saw a bear on the city transit on my way to Mendenhaul. Rented a car in Skagway. No animals but fantastic scenery. Glaicer Bay was once again raining on the way in but cleared up when we got there. The best was Hubbard Glaicer. I have been here 8 times and this was the first time we were able to get with in a mile. Most of the other times either fog or icy waters stopped us. Looking forward to seeing Hubbard again up close.:D

Glad you had a good time and got to see everything you wanted to.

Love seeing wildlife :)

Thanks for the report!

Robin

Norwegian Breakaway July 2014

Carnival Miracle 2010

Carnival Legend 2006

Every Day at Sea is a Great Day

Edited by meatball_nyc