Taxi cost from Springhill Suites in FLL to Port Everglades?

tammi0916

Just wondering if anyone has a ballpark amount if we decide to take a taxi to Port Everglades?

Our hotel has a shuttle but may want to go earlier than the shuttles leaves - I am a bit impatient! :D

Thanks in advance !

Tam

Just wondering if anyone has a ballpark amount if we decide to take a taxi to Port Everglades?

Our hotel has a shuttle but may want to go earlier than the shuttles leaves - I am a bit impatient! :D

Thanks in advance !

Tam

The taxi ride is about five minutes. Should not cost more than $10.

We NEVER wait for the hotel shuttle. We always get a taxi so we can be at the port nice and early.

We NEVER wait for the hotel shuttle. We always get a taxi so we can be at the port nice and early.

Agree 100%

It is easier and usually cheaper to take a taxi.

Sea Ya

Using Yellow cab, looks to be around $15 plus tip. 5.3 miles

Thanks in advance !

Tam

Thanks for the infor everyone! Taxi it is for us!!!

One more question, it that per cab or per person? There is 4 in my party and 2 mor for my parents. We may need to take 2 cabs as I don't know if the 6 of us will fit in one with all the luggage and carryon's?

I would rather spend the 15 dollars on a taxi then wait for the shuttles!!

Tam

Thanks for the infor everyone! Taxi it is for us!!!

One more question, it that per cab or per person? There is 4 in my party and 2 mor for my parents. We may need to take 2 cabs as I don't know if the 6 of us will fit in one with all the luggage and carryon's?

I would rather spend the 15 dollars on a taxi then wait for the shuttles!!

Tam

Vans haul 5 , but cars haul 4. Will need 2 taxi's anyway.

Price is per Taxi.

Try this link http://www.taxifarefinder.com/main.php?city=Fort-Lauderdale-FL&from=SpringHill+Suites+Fort+Lauderdale+Airport+%26+Cruise+Port%2C+Southwest+18th+Court%2C+Dania+Beach%2C+FL%2C+United+States&to=Port+Everglades%2C+Hollywood%2C+FL%2C+United+States&fromCoord=26.049085,-80.161225&toCoord=26.0937112,-80.1246643

Edited by HawkIVette

Agree 100%

It is easier and usually cheaper to take a taxi.

Sea Ya

Same here. Most FL hotels now use a "service" anyway. It's not the hotel shuttle. Was $9 pp last time we used it. Opted for a taxi @ $15 for all 4 of us last time.

Edited by WindsorFred

Don't mean to hijack but don't want to create another post about Springill Suites...is the shopping area where kmart, bj's located within walking distance? I know it is across a huge street but wondering if it is safe for pedestrians to cross?

thanks

It is easy to get to the shops across the street. There is a cross walk with a light just at the end of the parking lot. Don't try to cross anywhere else. It is a very busy street. Once you get across the street, the shops are right there. They are kind of spread out, so depending on where you want to go, it can be a few blocks or more walk.

Claudia

You must be thinking of a different hotel. It will cost closer to $20 and the taxi ride is about 15 minutes from the hotel to the terminal.

• 3 weeks later...

Has anyone stayed at the Spring Hill before and what are your thoughts? Can a car be left there during the cruise?

Thanks,

Cheryl

We stayed here two years ago before and Allure cruise. We enjoyed it. We didn't have a car so I'm not sure about that, but there is a shopping plaza across the street for any last minute items you make need.

We used the hotel shuttle from the airport to the hotel and then again to the port. However, there was an older gentleman, Isaac, who was a "resident" at the hotel who had a shuttle van. We used him to take our group to dinner. If we hadn't already paid for the hotel shuttle to the port, we would have had him take us.

I think we will be staying there again in March. Hope Isaac is still there :D