Luggage Valet Service

Our flight actually leaves at 11:23 from FLL so we had to trick the system and put in 11:30. We talked to RCI and they thought 11:23 was still doable if we got up early to disembark as soon as possible.

Question: will the valet service still work if our flight is technically before the minimum 11:30 time?

My photo of the form may not be useful.

Here is a link to a thread that has a better image of the form....

https://docs.google.com/file/d/13gn5_1Z9XY_4aCme3oT0s9pMRSJFy7BEr_70REaX0cKvCCd2JK8JU9qAueYe/edit?hl=en_US&pli=1

Several people I sailed with did have 11:30 flights and did use the service..

Hit and miss, maybe, but seven minutes earlier might be workable.????

bosco

Edited by boscobeans

Our flight actually leaves at 11:23 from FLL so we had to trick the system and put in 11:30. We talked to RCI and they thought 11:23 was still doable if we got up early to disembark as soon as possible.

Question: will the valet service still work if our flight is technically before the minimum 11:30 time?

I don't think so. Since you have to put your flight info so they can check you in and generate luggage tags and boarding passes, they will see that the flight leaves prior to 11:30 regardless of what you put on the form and will most likely disqualify you from using the service.

Just FYI! Be sure to check if luggage valet is available from your port and with your airline. For example It is available through Southwest from FLL but not available for Southwest from Port Canaveral! So if it is important then check your specific information.

Just FYI! Be sure to check if luggage valet is available from your port and with your airline. For example It is available through Southwest from FLL but not available for Southwest from Port Canaveral! So if it is important then check your specific information.

Alaskalovr I believe it is offered in Port Canaveral on Southwest. You just can't have 2 legs, 1 with Southwest and 1 with Airtran.