The Clampett's go to Sea: Inspiration Review

Eqty

Thank you so much for your review! I don't think I've laughed that much in a long time. Mom, Grandma and I are on her in January and look forward to a good time.

I feel ya with the napkin/hidden agenda point. My mom has been trying to talk my dad into a cruise and when she was telling me about waiters putting the napkin in your lap, Dad asked "Do they do that for guys too?"

Wonderful review! Just what I needed to read today-I'm sure my co-workers are wondering why I'm sitting here giggling! You sound like a fun bunch...I'm cruising on the Inspiration 1/2/2006...you're more than welcome to come along. Glad you enjoyed yourself and I hope to have just as great a time:D

This was, by far, the best review I have read. Entertaining as well as informative. Literary genius. Suspense, excitement, drama, comedy, horror (the mention of soy brings terror to the heart [or stomach] of any carnivore). All in all a well rounded review. Oh....thank you for the post-it idea!!!!!

We have a friend who is a dective on the Boston Police. He was able to get us a roll of that yellow mylar "Boston Police Crime Scene" tape. We used that to do some late night decorating on the other family members' doors.

I loved your review. The above story is funny beacause I just posted this morning about using some Crime Scene Tape from my father-in-law to recognize our luggage.

EQTY-You are gifted. That is hilarious. Loved the Clampett moments at the end. ;)

Questions:

You paid 8 bucks to get in Paradise Beach? I thought it was free, and lounge chairs and umbrellas were 10 bucks?

I was on the Legend in 04 and loved it. Beautiful ship, great people. I know the Sensation is a different class ship and much older, but is it still just as great in its own right? Hoping so, I'm taking 2 friends cruising on the Sensation, one of which has never cruised, and want her to love it as much as I do....What are your thoughts on the Sensation?

EQTY-You are gifted. That is hilarious. Loved the Clampett moments at the end. ;)

Questions:

You paid 8 bucks to get in Paradise Beach? I thought it was free, and lounge chairs and umbrellas were 10 bucks?

I was on the Legend in 04 and loved it. Beautiful ship, great people. I know the Sensation is a different class ship and much older, but is it still just as great in its own right? Hoping so, I'm taking 2 friends cruising on the Sensation, one of which has never cruised, and want her to love it as much as I do....What are your thoughts on the Sensation?

From what I understand, it costs $8 to get the wristbands for the water toys and doesn't cost to get in.

WOW, the bar has been raised on Reviews. That has to be the ultimate of all reviews. I usually read the major parts and skip the parts for the ports, but I read this one from start to finish and loved it.

Now everyone else must be as entertaining with their reviews.

Thanks for the LAUGHS!:D

Thank you so much! I went shopping today for my 4 boys (2 college age) and I needed a good laugh. $$$$$ :eek: $$$$$$

I often refer to our family as the Beverly Hillbillys! I want to curise with you all next year! How about the Elation over the 4th? :)

Okay now when you guys cruise next time just tell your family you have a few friends that want to tag along. You know the extended family. That would be about 100 to 200 of us. I love your review. It kept me laughing so hard even after I had read it 2 times.

Super

Forgot to add one thing. The Show is the best part of being in Cozumel. My entire family sat on the top deck watching all the drunks try to make their way back to their respective ship. People trying to get on the wrong ship, falling everywhere and the staggering was awesome.

Very informative and hilarious to read... seeing that my hubby and I will be on the Inspiration in Feb. I was glad to see some first time cruising suggestions... making sure to get on the ship... tipping porters.....swimming early, letting the waiter put a napkin on my lap.. hopefully will also get the Mariachi taxi driver and sing along ...and ..watching "The Show".

thanks again for a great review!:D

Archived