Cancellation

We are booked on the FOS on Sunday, June 15, and did not purchase the insurance. My father just had a stroke. Are there any options besides forfeiting the cruise?

Call Royal immediately. They may allow you to reschedule.

This is why we buy insurance, not flamming you of course b/c we didn't get insurance and my daughter had an emergency surgery, her appendix ruptured, she was only 11. Everyone say a prayer! :) Can you get someone to go in your place and pay you some money for the cruise, friends, relatives, or if not paying you and you lose everything, find two of your friends who truely needs a vacation, maybe someone who has had cancer, hard times, an overworked mom ? Call RCCl and tell them you'll give them a doctors paper showing what happened - I hope everything works out for you, sincerely :)

Hoping for the best outcome for your dad.

When you call Royal I would describe the situation and before you ever use the word "cancel" ask about rescheduling for the future. They may help you with that. If you call and just say to cancel you may get nothing back at this point...just port charges I believe.