comedy cruise P&O

Just called. The sale for these sails ended on Friday even though it us still showing on the website.

They have sold hundreds one of the best sales in ages.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

Just called. The sale for these sails ended on Friday even though it us still showing on the website.

That is a bit slack of them leaving the sale up on the website. Shame you missed out (for your hubby).:(

Well.... That's not FUNNY

I rang them first thing this morning and they told me pretty much the same thing. I procrastinated too long. Lesson learnt, you snooze you lose :mad:

I rang them first thing this morning and they told me pretty much the same thing. I procrastinated too long. Lesson learnt, you snooze you lose :mad:

Yes, shame. I don't like how they leave the ad up though, that is false advertising and just makes people disappointed or angry.:(

• 3 weeks later...

Hi Mic it wasnt 6107 as thats what we got allocated then last night got email to say we are now on deck 10 same pointy end inside but we are happy to just be having a nice little winter break.

Plus its been a couple of years since we have sailed p&o so it will be interesting to see whats changed.

Jacquie

Hi Mic it wasnt 6107 as thats what we got allocated then last night got email to say we are now on deck 10 same pointy end inside but we are happy to just be having a nice little winter break.

Plus its been a couple of years since we have sailed p&o so it will be interesting to see whats changed.

Jacquie

No, it is wasn't that cabin, and ours while it is forward is not quite so pointy. :D

Hi Jacquie we're on deck 10 too but midship ocean view. On our previous cruise we were on deck 6 so it will be interesting to see the difference (if any - this is only our 2nd cruise)

Mic, any ideas on where to meet up?

Off to Sydney tomorrow!

Cheers, Maggie

Hi Jacquie we're on deck 10 too but midship ocean view. On our previous cruise we were on deck 6 so it will be interesting to see the difference (if any - this is only our 2nd cruise)

Mic, any ideas on where to meet up?

Off to Sydney tomorrow!

Cheers, Maggie

We could do a sailaway after muster depending on when they have it. So

the alternatives are:

• we could meet on Level 12 either at the rear of the ship at the bar by the Plantation restuarant or
  • by the splash bar. or
  • we could meet in the Dome on level 14.

We could do a sailaway after muster depending on when they have it. So

the alternatives are:

• we could meet on Level 12 either at the rear of the ship at the bar by the Plantation restuarant or
  • by the splash bar. or
  • we could meet in the Dome on level 14.

The Dome sounds good. It looks like it's a lounge during the day and a bar/club at night (?). Will there be a sign or do we need to know a secret handshake, or in this case maybe the punchline to a joke? :)

The Dome sounds good. It looks like it's a lounge during the day and a bar/club at night (?). Will there be a sign or do we need to know a secret handshake, or in this case maybe the punchline to a joke? :)

I will wear the red hawaiin shirt that is in my profile. I may even wear a badge/nametag from Cruise critic, if I can find it. I will be the smart looking guy with a beautiful wife.:p

I will wear the red hawaiin shirt that is in my profile. I may even wear a badge/nametag from Cruise critic, if I can find it. I will be the smart looking guy with a beautiful wife.:p

OK, me, white blouse, brown/black cardi...Husband has just told me he'll wear his cowboy shirt :eek: which is a pale blue/pink plaid (plus blue deck shoes).

Can't believe it's almost time - yay!

OK, me, white blouse, brown/black cardi...Husband has just told me he'll wear his cowboy shirt :eek: which is a pale blue/pink plaid (plus blue deck shoes).

Can't believe it's almost time - yay!

See you up in the Dome tomorrow arvo then.:D