comedy cruise P&O

Hi all just booked the four night comedy cruise for $279 inside guarantee,so happy with that, we have cruised P&O before so know what to expect.

Jacquie

Enjoyed this cruise last year. :D

Was looking on the weekend and the inside was $499. Great price at $279;)

Unfortunately we won't be on it this year.:mad:

Enjoyed this cruise last year. :D

Was looking on the weekend and the inside was $499. Great price at $279;)

Unfortunately we won't be on it this year.:mad:

We aren't lucky enough to get such a cruise off the WA coast - but hey - never say never - who knows what the future holds for good old WA - :p;)

Hi again By The Bay can you please shed some light on this cruise is tyhe entertainment just comedey:confused: and did it turn into a booze cruise or was it ok , been on P&O many times but never a four day one

Thanks Jacquie

Hi again By The Bay can you please shed some light on this cruise is tyhe entertainment just comedey:confused: and did it turn into a booze cruise or was it ok , been on P&O many times but never a four day one

Thanks Jacquie

The regular production shows and Cirque are on plus various comedy shows at various times of the day and night including a 18+ at 10.30 PM. There is a chance for cruisers to undertake training and tips from the comedians and have a "Best" play-off.:)

No doubt, some people drink to much but I saw no problems.;)

Hi all just booked the four night comedy cruise for $279 inside guarantee,so happy with that, we have cruised P&O before so know what to expect.

Jacquie

Was this for a quad berth,? Can't find anything close to that price for a twin share.:D

Was this for a quad berth,? Can't find anything close to that price for a twin share.:D

they have 3 sailings on the Pearl, 17th july, 14th & 28th august at $278 pp twin

It's a great bargain if you live in Sydney but adding flights makes it a bit expensive.

Hoping more Cruiseships will mean cheaper prices for us all

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

It's a great bargain if you live in Sydney but adding flights makes it a bit expensive.

Hoping more Cruiseships will mean cheaper prices for us all

It does, I saw a great price for the sampler out of Brisbane but like you said, the flights make it less of a bargain.:D

they have 3 sailings on the Pearl, 17th july, 14th & 28th august at $278 pp twin

Is this advertised somewhere? I have looked at the p&o site and several online TA's but cannot find those prices anywhere. I Know you cannot name the TA but perhaps point to where I may find those prices (i.e newspaper ad, etc.).:D

Tiger has airfares to Sydney for $43 one way. Jetstar does a 10% price beat.

$556 for 2 for 4 nights

Plus $80 pp return

Total about $716 for 2 people return from melbourne for the cruise & airfares.

Really not that bad for 4 nights accommodation & meals

No past passenger discount applies

I received emails from two suppliers on Monday and a follow up one yesterday. One was offering $200 OBC if you booked a I or P cabin. It is not on the P&O site nor my regular TA. Google Cruise Sale and see if you get it.;)

Great, will try googling it. Thanks:D

I have had no problem getting the cruise at the advertised price emailed them same day and all done and dusted the following day, must admit was very wary on the price as I was looking for a cheaper price on this cruise for a while and truly expected to get the sorry none of those cabins left routine but do have one at a higher price,

Ive logged into cruise personliser on P&O and all good so just waiting on cabin number.

Jacquie

I have had no problem getting the cruise at the advertised price emailed them same day and all done and dusted the following day, must admit was very wary on the price as I was looking for a cheaper price on this cruise for a while and truly expected to get the sorry none of those cabins left routine but do have one at a higher price,

Ive logged into cruise personliser on P&O and all good so just waiting on cabin number.

Jacquie

We are now booked, have the confirmation email and now are waiting for our cabin and deck numbers to be assigned.:D

Thank you for the information. Not trying to break any rules just hoping another cruise lover gets a cruise at a great price.

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

thats being nice to think of others but we are not allowed to mention TA's

Thank you for the information. Not trying to break any rules just hoping another cruise lover gets a cruise at a great price.

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

thats being nice to think of others but we are not allowed to mention TA's

Thanks I appreciate the help, but wouldn't want anyone to get into trouble.:D