comedy cruise P&O

Thanks I appreciate the help, but wouldn't want anyone to get into trouble.:D

we booked a cruise with that TA but we had to cancel out due to sickness and they wanted to charge us a $300 cancellation fee on top of what the cruise line charged.....havent booked with them since

we booked a cruise with that TA but we had to cancel out due to sickness and they wanted to charge us a $300 cancellation fee on top of what the cruise line charged.....havent booked with them since

Yes, it is a risk but one that we are willing to take.:D

There doesn't appear to be a rollcall for this P430 cruise, most likely to short.:D

I'll be on this cruise too and just popped in to look for a roll call...should we start one??

PS as we're flying from Perth, and in school holidays too, we paid...just a bit more :eek:

PS hope it's as funny as this

Edited by pearlsz

I'll be on this cruise too and just popped in to look for a roll call...should we start one??

PS as we're flying from Perth, and in school holidays too, we paid...just a bit more :eek:

PS hope it's as funny as this

Great joke. Yes, I am sure there will be some great jokes and some not so great ones as well.

If you want to start a roll call, I will join it but seeing as it is in just a few weeks time, perhaps we can just arrange to meet somewhere for the sail away. My Brother and SIL will also be joining us.:D

A meet up at the sailaway sounds good. I'm travelling with my husband, we'll look forward to it. I haven't been on the Pearl so can't help with a specific location but hopefully someone will know.

Edited by pearlsz

A meet up at the sailaway sounds good. I'm travelling with my husband, we'll look forward to it. I haven't been on the Pearl so can't help with a specific location but hopefully someone will know.

I will investigate where we can possibly meet.:D

I'm still very tempted to book but hubby said the $$$$ could go towards another cruise the temptation!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

with the $278 price there could be some vacancies on the 14th aug cruise, the other dates have increased in price, if you want to go give the agent a call

I have just checked and they still have the 17th july at $278 as well as the august sailing

Jacquie

Wondering how full these cruises are with such cheap prices???

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

With about 3 weeks to go, I would say they are trying to maximise capacity. The price is just so good for a 4 night stay anywhere, let alone a cruise.:D

I have just checked and they still have the 17th july at $278 as well as the august sailing

Jacquie

looks like the 17th july has only got mini suites left @ $1000 each

I also just tried a dummy booking for SYD Jul and Aug and it does say $278 available but when you actually go through to the booking it only shows suites available.

I went all the way up to the credit card. They must be all gone now.:D

Hi Mc when do you think we will get our cabin numbers:confused:, maybe we will be on the lowest level at the pointy end of the ship:p

Jacquie

Possibly, they are guarantees after all. Should know in the next week or so.:D