Love finding Price Drops

flounder315

Found another price drop today for our Aug 2nd cruise. That is 2 drops in eight days. We have $169.06 OBC for our balcony rooms and $119.06 OBC for the interior rooms

Keep checking your prices

Yep, they are great. Saved $1100 last week on our two cabins. That's going to take care of all shore excursions, tips, and any expenses on board. It will be nice not to have a bill when we disembark!!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

How do you find these deals. We are booked for Sept. Do I just do an online search and see if my room type is cheaper? Then how do I get credits?

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

How do you find these deals. We are booked for Sept. Do I just do an online search and see if my room type is cheaper? Then how do I get credits?

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

The easiest way I've found is to do a "mock booking" and see if there's a price difference. If you're before final payment just call Carnival or your TA and they should alter the price. If you're after final payment and booked Early Saver you just fill out the price protection form. If you're not booked Early Saver than you should stop checking prices.

We have 4 cabins booked. This morning there was a price drop. What's interesting though it's not for all the cabins we have booked. 2 of the cabins are 2 people in a cove. 1 cabin is a cove but with 4 people and the other is an inside with 1 person.

The price drop is only working out for the 2 cabins that have 2 people in them. Weird.

We have made final payment so will gladly take the $54 as OBC for 2 of the cabins.

So I have saved almost $2,000 total since the original booking. Since we are paying for all 4 cabins, it's a great savings. I like booking ES.

Yay! I had sent in for a $28 credit on Monday. Heard today that we were approved for it. BUT on fareviewer today there was a new rate that was $280 cheaper....sent in the form. Went to look at my booking (for the $28) and they had already given me the $280. Thanks to whomever in Carnival did that for me!!