Stateroom Decor Pics

jlindemer

Does anyone have a picture of their stateroom decorated for a birthday? Or, even a comparable celebration?

I am trying to decide if $35 is worth spending on decorations.

When we cruised in 2012, on the NCL Star - we were located to a different cabin as there was an issue with out original cabin. The staff of the NCL Star went above and beyond what we expected.

The couple photo's shown below is what the staff did as we returned to our original cabin a couple days later.

PA240073.jpg

PA240074.jpg

It seems that the $35 is well worth it. I can't imagine how I would hang similar items in my stateroom.

Thanks everyone for taking the time to post the pictures. DH turns 40 this year and I want to surprise him with a cruise. We live 1100 miles away from family and since I cannot plan a party for him I want to spoil him with a cruise.

I've ordered birthday decorations for the cabin from another cruise line, and they look similar to whats picture here. I just placed an order for a cabin for next week, and the pictures from Bon Voyage really didn't show what the decorations were. They were more like a representation, than a picture of the actual decorations. Thanks for posting the actually pictures from a Carnival cabin.

Thanks for posting these pics! I'm so excited to see DS' reaction at his birthday decorations.

So, I'm not clear whether they put them up before embarkation or on his actual birthday? I thought I indicated a date when I bought the package, but I did buy the package with a birthday cake included.

Thanks for posting these pics! I'm so excited to see DS' reaction at his birthday decorations.

So, I'm not clear whether they put them up before embarkation or on his actual birthday? I thought I indicated a date when I bought the package, but I did buy the package with a birthday cake included.

You can pick the date when you order, I believe. I chose embarkation day.

Or was that the cake I ordered?

It's been too long!

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk

Edited by christyran1228

Spend $10 at your dollar store for the same items (actually, you'll get MORE at the dollar store) and tip the cabin steward. He'll put them up any time you like.

This is what I plan do for my sister for our upcoming cruise. I may just decorate the door, this is not a milestone birthday for her, just our annual birthday vacation for her.

A couple from our October 2013 Carnival Magic Cruise:

(NOTE: the decorations on the wall above the TV were gift bags and tissue paper I brought. They are held up with magnets - very easy way to decorate the walls yourself)

IMG_6091_zps81767088.jpg

IMG_6090_zpsddc31ce0.jpg

My daughter on "Cruise Elegant" night in front of her "Happy Birthday" banner:

IMG_5837_zpsf39c26dc.jpg

The decorations look great. And, your daughter is beautiful! :)

Thanks for sharing!

Thanks!

And remember... the walls are metal so you can easily decorate yourself by using magnets. Simple to use and doesn't leave any mess! I used these (link below picture):

61tCLmiJucL._SL1500_.jpg

http://www.amazon.com/Learning-Resources-Super-Strong-Magnetic/dp/B004DJ6580/ref=sr_1_6?ie=UTF8&qid=1403552161&sr=8-6&keywords=magnet+hook