What are you celebrating -- on the 6/29 Allure Cruise?

DH and I are on the Allure cruise, departing one week from today, 6/29.

We're celebrating our 40th anniversary....who else is cruising that week and celebrating something?

Join your Roll Call at the following link and you will get your response there from other people on your cruise.

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1839528

Enjoy Allure!

Edited by leaveitallbehind

Join your Roll Call at the following link and you will get your response there from other people on your cruise.

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1839528

Enjoy Allure!

I am on the Roll Call....and added this thread to keep this 'specific topic' apart from the rest of it.

I would imagine there are others (not me) that haven't signed up for the Roll Call and have no interest in it, but may add the celebration they are looking forward to here.

We are celebrating our 10th anniversary. It felt like an important milestone, seems many of our friends and coworkers etc haven't even made it to this milestone. Its also our 10th cruise together.

Its nice to see we can meet other couples who have been together for so long! 40 years...thats amazing!

We are celebrating our 10th anniversary. It felt like an important milestone, seems many of our friends and coworkers etc haven't even made it to this milestone. Its also our 10th cruise together.

Its nice to see we can meet other couples who have been together for so long! 40 years...thats amazing!

It is an important milestone!

It will be our 15th wedding anniversary on the day we set sail but we don't like attention so we did not tell RC.

Glad to hear....and this will be all the attention you will get.....hoping to see you and hubby.....we will just have a congratulatory hug at the Meet and Mingle.

We are celebrating our 28th anniversary and getting upgraded to a crown loft suite! Only 5 more days until vacation begins. :)

Join our Roll Call and sign up for the Meet and Mingle if you have not already done so.....it will be nice to meet you.

Congrats again on your anniversary celebration.....we just celebrated #40 back in March....it is a cruise of CELEBRATIONS -- YEAH!