Oasis of the seas entertainment booking

Hi all

I have been on many RCCL cruises but never on an Oasis class ship. Today I tried to book the entertainment options for our cruise and I couldn't, I could only book dining options and suchlike.

It's important to note my cruise is the 5 night one from Barcelona departing on 18th September. I am trying to book the shows too early?

:confused:

Hi all

I have been on many RCCL cruises but never on an Oasis class ship. Today I tried to book the entertainment options for our cruise and I couldn't, I could only book dining options and suchlike.

It's important to note my cruise is the 5 night one from Barcelona departing on 18th September. I am trying to book the shows too early?

:confused:

Yes, it's likely too early to book shows. Just keep checking the website.

The entertainment reservations are only open through the Aug 23 sailing

Here is the link for the schedule: http://media.royalcaribbean.com/content/en_US/pdf/showtimes/showtimes_OA.pdf

Keep checking that link until the schedule updates

I sail on The Oasis November 15 and we were able to make entertainment reservations a couple of months ago. The only one we cannot reserve yet is Cats. I received an email and was told Cats will be available for reserving in August. I do realize that sailing is right before drydock but strange that they can't book yet.

I sail on The Oasis November 15 and we were able to make entertainment reservations a couple of months ago. The only one we cannot reserve yet is Cats. I received an email and was told Cats will be available for reserving in August. I do realize that sailing is right before drydock but strange that they can't book yet.

Yes we did the same thing on a cruise on the Oasis in Nov. I was told by RCCL that because they are changing to Cats it was not open yet. I wasn't able to book any of the specialty restaurants yet

The entertainment reservations are only open through the Aug 23 sailing

Here is the link for the schedule: http://media.royalcaribbean.com/content/en_US/pdf/showtimes/showtimes_OA.pdf

Keep checking that link until the schedule updates

Don't mean to hijack this thread but how would I go about finding the entertainment schedule for the Allure?

Thanks for the help

So I am confused as to why I am unable to book anything.

GENERAL rule is dining is 90 days out to book, entertainment 60-90 days out..HOWEVER, unfortunetly, RCI does not always follow this rule strictly ..but 9/18 should be available any day now- so keep checking daily...

Big Al

RCI hasn´t opened up the entertainment bookings for the TAs and all European cruises yet. Last we´ve heard was "3 weeks" prior to the cruise (regarding the Eastbound TA).

Only the regular Caribbean cruises are available for entertainment reservations.

steamboats