Celebrity credit card rewards?

sunshine nana

• 2 months later...

I have just redeemed points on-line (for the first time) this morning for OBC to be applied to my upcoming 9/21 cruise. Do I also have to call someone to get them applied to that cruise? I did not see anything in the instructions on calling. It just says "All orders will be sent to the MyCruise desk to be processed. If we are missing information and need to contact your, we will use the email address or phone number provided."

It only says to call if you have already passed 7 days before your sail date, (which we have not).

I have printed out every page of the OBC transaction to bring on the ship with me just in case.

Thanks.

I have just redeemed points on-line (for the first time) this morning for OBC to be applied to my upcoming 9/21 cruise. Do I also have to call someone to get them applied to that cruise? I did not see anything in the instructions on calling. It just says "All orders will be sent to the MyCruise desk to be processed. If we are missing information and need to contact your, we will use the email address or phone number provided."

It only says to call if you have already passed 7 days before your sail date, (which we have not).

I have printed out every page of the OBC transaction to bring on the ship with me just in case.

Thanks.

Hello there,

You should be good to go! If you have any concerns, you can reach out to MyCruise desk before you travel, but everything should be applied automatically.