Carnival share price

Tangoqueen

I don't think I would be able to say the name as it would be advertising but I did just register through my bank which had a dealing service......the bank is also the name of a place in Yorkshire.

There is no rule on Cruise Critic about not naming a bank, brokerage or other financial institution.

Indeed, credit card issuers are discussed by name quite often as are brokerage houses thru which we purchase our shares of CCL.

Just a little update if anyone is interested. I did buy 100 shares in the summer around the £22 per share rate and enjoyed the OBC for 2 weeks in the summer and 1 week autumn cruise, along with a couple of dividend payouts. At a mad moment days before Christmas sold them again banking just over £600 profit.......then watched them increase further and blamed Mr Tangoking for telling me to go ahead and sell......now waiting for them to drop so I can repurchase having booked our 2 week summer cruise. However not desperate for the OBC as had a really good OBC deal of $2320 but will have a lot of fun spending it. I must say that as our first dabble in the stock market it has been very enjoyable but I know as they say that stocks can go up as well as down. I am thinking when I next buy I may buy more than the basic 100 needed for the OBC so that I can have some fun playing the market with the additional amount. As a little added note my husband had invested the same amount in Premium Bonds and has only won a measly £25 so the drinks are on me as they say!

http://www.travelmole.com/news_feature.php?c=setreg&region=2&m_id=s~_rn~Ad~A&w_id=10682&news_id=2015436

Carnival chairman sells 10 million shares

Carnival chairman Micky Arison has sold 10 million shares for around $433.7 million.

The cruise operator said on Friday that the shares had been sold by a trust to benefit Arison.

The sale of stock was for tax planning, estate planning and diversification purposes.

Following the sale, members of the Arison family and related entities will remain owners of about 159.2 million shares Miami-based Carnival.

Monday, February 16, 2015

Wonder how many free cruises a year he gets! (All in the name of business research, of course.)

Mickey A owns two superyachts. One of which he inherited from his Father. I don't think you will catch Mickey often staying aboard Carnival.:eek: He did not sail on QM2's Maiden Voyage either.