Beverage Packages - Family and Usage

Lemonade and iced tea are usually not available in bars. Only restaurants and some drink stations around restaurants.

Thank you again!

I was wondering if the lemonades could replace the soda pack, but I really think that it'll be better to ask for the pack and relax - all the family is used to sodas... But other beverages (tea, special coffees) I think will not worth the Replenish pack price and can be ordered when needed...

You can use the packages in all the restaurants, including Windjammer and MDR.

About using soda pack, I already know that we do not need the special cup. But while in restaurants, do we need to go to a station to refill a glass, or they will serve cans in same way they serve to whom is purchasing it? Will these cans be unlimited during lunch/dinner?

About using soda pack, I already know that we do not need the special cup. But while in restaurants, do we need to go to a station to refill a glass, or they will serve cans in same way they serve to whom is purchasing it? Will these cans be unlimited during lunch/dinner?

None of the beverage packages include cans. If you are in a restaurant, they will serve you a glass of soda from the fountain.

What's the biggest difference between the premium and the ultimate package.

Ultimate includes bottled sparkling water, premium coffees and teas and fresh squeezed OJ. Premium does not. Otherwise, alcohols and beverages are exactly the same. So, if coffees or trash, sparkling water or OJ matter to you, Ultimate it is. If not, then Premium.

None of the beverage packages include cans. If you are in a restaurant, they will serve you a glass of soda from the fountain.

Thank you! I usually prefer cans, but I have no problems about fountais. Do they refill it as needed, with no need to go to the fountain?

About dinner, I think I forgot to ask: Is soda included DURING the dinner? (if no pack purchased)

(I know there is the water/tea/lemonade option for free)

Thank you! I usually prefer cans, but I have no problems about fountais. Do they refill it as needed, with no need to go to the fountain?

About dinner, I think I forgot to ask: Is soda included DURING the dinner? (if no pack purchased)

without a package, soda is always an extra cost, mealtimes or not

for a refill you can just go to any bar or server and show your seapass with the soda decal and they will give you your soda. not every ship has the self serve dispensers for soda

Edited by sr5242

Unfortunately no, soda is never "free" even with a dinner.

But, if you order it at a meal and do not have the soda package, they serve a can of soda to you with a glass of ice (:))

Sorry

Sea Ya

Edited by Lionesss

Just to finish, using the soda pack, during meals (Windjammer/MDR) do they refill the glass for us, and bring to the table as needed, or we must walk to the fountain and do that ourselves?

In the MDR most attentive servers will keep your drink refilled

In the windjammer servers come around and if they don't ask if you'd like a refill you can request one and just show them your sea pass decal

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

Edited by sr5242

Just to finish, using the soda pack, during meals (Windjammer/MDR) do they refill the glass for us, and bring to the table as needed, or we must walk to the fountain and do that ourselves?

The only selve-serve soda machines I've seen onboard are the Coke Freestyle machines. Non Coke Freestyle fountains are normally not accessible to guests.

After these tips I'll go with the soda pack, that will replace the sodas in meal tables, and during all day thru the ship, and let specialities as an option. I rarely drink, and if have 2 or 3 drinks during the cruise will be enough. My wife and older doughter sometimes like some tea ou coofee, but I think that will not justify the replenish.

Thank you very much folks!! I'ts great to have your support and experience shared. It has been extremely nice and useful to help to choose the best options during the cruise planning!!

Ultimate includes bottled sparkling water, premium coffees and teas and fresh squeezed OJ. Premium does not. Otherwise, alcohols and beverages are exactly the same. So, if coffees or trash, sparkling water or OJ matter to you, Ultimate it is. If not, then Premium.

trash?!?!?!?

;)

trash?!?!?!?

;)

Heaven forbid anyone have a typo. Kind of obvious I didn't mean "trash" and that it should have been "teas". I'm sure you've never in your life had a typo, or a phone auto-correct that goes wrong. Sorry.

Edited by reedprincess