NCL Kids Sail Free is back!

Showtune

I just did a mock booking as was cruious the cost and it looks like one of the tricks that cruise lines do...Yes, our 2 kids are free (but paying port fees and taxes), but Guest 1 and 2 each cost $1701. So overall cost came out the same as our current cruise (not NCL)

I just did a mock booking as was cruious the cost and it looks like one of the tricks that cruise lines do...Yes, our 2 kids are free (but paying port fees and taxes), but Guest 1 and 2 each cost $1701. So overall cost came out the same as our current cruise (not NCL)

RCI did the same when they offered their kids sail free promotion last year....lol

Sent from my iPad using Forums

RCI did the same when they offered their kids sail free promotion last year....lol

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Yeah, guess they all have "sales" and play with the numbers. Gotta know your prices and just book from there.

Booked a 2 bedroom suite today with kids sail free, $300 onboard credit, free drinks, and free specialty restaurants. Price was the same as it was a couple weeks ago before kids sail free started.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

We got a great deal. I have been watching the prices up until last night. Yes, they did mess around with some of the pricing of the 1st & 2nd people and then the 3rd and up. But it all ended up the same price and in my favor.

Prior to YESTERDAY the price of 1 & 2 was $779 each and 3rd person was $399.

YESTERDAY they had changed the prices to: 1 & 2 $579 each and the 3rd person was $799.

So if you do the math is equals the exact same price.

TODAY after the promo started, this was great news for us. Since they had lowered the price of the 1st and 2nd person and the 3rd up was free, I managed to save "almost" $700. :D

WINNING!!! AND this is a summer cruise TO Bermuda (which is usually pretty darn expensive to begin with. We had the exact same cruise booked on the "off" season May 1st and it was the same price! :eek:

I have booked every single one of my cruises with the exception of 1 using the kids sail free or friends and family free and have managed to save TONS each time. I can guarantee that NONE of the prices of any of my rooms booked over the years ever went below the awesome prices I have paid...so I never had to worry about canceling and rebooking or adjusting prices because of a price drop. I book. I'm set. :p