Just off the 5 day Vision of the Seas Cruise

In the airport waiting for my flight home. Just got off the Vision and had a great time. A few bumps in service but overall a great cruise. I'll add a more detailed review in the next couple of days but if any one has any questions feel free to ask.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Forums mobile app

Small things. Assistant waiter did not do a great job. Never bringing us drinks. Not filling water. One of the shows was exactly the same as one we saw 2 years ago. They need to update there shows. The last show was a juggler who dropped things a few times. One other small thing was the first night we asked the room steward for the kids cruise compass to be delivered for our kids every night. Not once did we get it. Last thing which seems to be a norm on cruises is that on the last day they try to charge us for mini bar items we never used. Happened the last few times we have been on.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Forums mobile app

[quote name='bmatrose']Small things. Assistant waiter did not do a great job. Never bringing us drinks. Not filling water. One of the shows was exactly the same as one we saw 2 years ago. They need to update there shows. The last show was a juggler who dropped things a few times. One other small thing was the first night we asked the room steward for the kids cruise compass to be delivered for our kids every night. Not once did we get it. Last thing which seems to be a norm on cruises is that on the last day they try to charge us for mini bar items we never used. Happened the last few times we have been on.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Forums mobile app[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the info. All these do seem small and could happen on any ship; not Vision specific. That's good to know.

[quote name='bmatrose']Small things. Assistant waiter did not do a great job. Never bringing us drinks. Not filling water. One of the shows was exactly the same as one we saw 2 years ago. They need to update there shows. The last show was a juggler who dropped things a few times. One other small thing was the first night we asked the room steward for the kids cruise compass to be delivered for our kids every night. Not once did we get it. Last thing which seems to be a norm on cruises is that on the last day they try to charge us for mini bar items we never used. Happened the last few times we have been on.

Argh! The complimentary mini bar charge:rolleyes: like you we seem to get this on every cruise, easily resolved though when back home.
Glad you had a great cruise.

Anxious to hear your review. We've never sailed Vision and like others who are planning to sail, the negative reviews have us bothered. I'm hoping they are working on the issues.

We are taking our adult kids (late 20's - early 30's) on their first cruise so I'm interested to know if there is enough for them to do on the ship during sea days.

Thanks for posting and looking forward to your review.

[quote name='bmatrose']In the airport waiting for my flight home. Just got off the Vision and had a great time. A few bumps in service but overall a great cruise. I'll add a more detailed review in the next couple of days but if any one has any questions feel free to ask.

Glad to see it was overall positive. Looking forward your additional comments...we go on the same cruise in a week!

[quote name='PompeySailor']Argh! The complimentary mini bar charge:rolleyes: like you we seem to get this on every cruise, easily resolved though when back home.
Glad you had a great cruise.[/QUOTE]
We always have the cabin attendant empty the mini bar as soon as possible. We never use anything from it, and we need the space for things we do use. Never been a problem.
Rick and Deirdra