Guests on board for lunch

gbs1112

Can anyone tell me if Oceania allow passengers to invite guests on board for a meal. I can see no reference in Oceania's on-line material. Silversea were fine. What about Marina?

-----------

I first posted this in the roll-call section, not the mist appropriate placing. I am gradually getting the hang of this.

Passenger's can not being guests onboard as far as I know. In some places you will see lots of TA and their guests onboard to see the ship. Crystal allows guests onboard but a request form must be submitted a few weeks ahead of time.

Passenger's can not being guests onboard as far as I know. In some places you will see lots of TA and their guests onboard to see the ship. Crystal allows guests onboard but a request form must be submitted a few weeks ahead of time.

Yes, we've been on board as guests of our TA for a show round and a delicious 6 course taster lunch when Marina was docked in Southampton (UK)

I was curious about this too. Our son is driving us up to Montreal where we're boarding the Regatta. I would have liked to have had lunch with him aboard the ship. We'd pay of course. Oh well, we'll simply have to have lunch at one of the awesome French restaurants nearby.

Edited by Flyingfish