Lido deck cabins

sherri37385

My husband and I are booked, along with three other couples, on the Crown Princess Lido deck, for an Alaskan cruise next summer. Now that we've booked I'm worried that there will be too much noise. I would love feedback from anyone who has stayed on the Lido deck. We are booked in an interior room.

I have another question, I know on most ships there is usually an outside deck that is not publicized as public area. I would like to know if the Crown has one, I like to find them because there is usually not many people there. It looks like on the deck plan for Lido there may be one on the front of the ship.

Thanks for the info! We are so excited for our Alaskan cruise. :)

My wife and I always try to book a room on the Lido deck. Usually we take an inside room which is a few rooms away from the doors outside. We have not seen much difference in noise than we would/have on other floors. We just like the convenience and comfort of being able to get outside within a few steps vs. multiple floors and stairs/elevators.

My husband and I are booked, along with three other couples, on the Crown Princess Lido deck, for an Alaskan cruise next summer. Now that we've booked I'm worried that there will be too much noise. I would love feedback from anyone who has stayed on the Lido deck. We are booked in an interior room.

I have another question, I know on most ships there is usually an outside deck that is not publicized as public area. I would like to know if the Crown has one, I like to find them because there is usually not many people there. It looks like on the deck plan for Lido there may be one on the front of the ship.

I, too, like Lido deck cabins, especially if your cabin is situated forward of the the elevators. Very quiet. That area forward on Lido deck leads to the bridge wings. It's public, but there aren't any chairs out there. It can also be closed while the ship is underway because it can get quite windy up there.

We were in L105 on the Crown in February and LOVED IT! No one goes into that area unless they're lost or have a cabin up there, so it's super quiet. We were the furthest forward inside cabin and were right across from the unmarked doors that go out to the deck at the front. They were open sometimes, sometimes not. Never open when the ship was moving, but sometimes they were closed, even when we were in port.

You'll like the Lido deck, it's quiet and convenient (nothing like sneaking down the hall to grab a slice of pizza and a drink, then sneaking back to the room)!

A nice quiet public deck area is on deck 16 outside Sabatini's and the Adagio Lounge. There's a door at the back of the lounge. Not many people know about this.

Just off the Crown - this is a very nice area - however if its the one right outside Sabatini's it is also smoking area

We were on the Crown b2b to Alaska in June in L302 northbound and L301 southbound. As first time cruisers we didn't know what to expect but we loved the location. It was very handy for the lifts and to get to Horizon Court. It was also great to be able to get out on to the deck at the end of the corridor. It was open most of the time, even when sailing, but closed on a couple of occasions when it was particularly windy.

And we weren't disturbed by noise.

Edited by FirstCruiseBeth

A nice quiet public deck area is on deck 16 outside Sabatini's and the Adagio Lounge. There's a door at the back of the lounge. Not many people know about this.

Thanks for the info...I love finding quiet public decks to set out on and view the scenery.

We were on the Crown b2b to Alaska in June in L302 northbound and L301 southbound. As first time cruisers we didn't know what to expect but we loved the location. It was very handy for the lifts and to get to Horizon Court. It was also great to be able to get out on to the deck at the end of the corridor. It was open most of the time, even when sailing, but closed on a couple of occasions when it was particularly windy.

And we weren't disturbed by noise.

Thanks for the info....I think we will love the Lido deck.

We were in L105 on the Crown in February and LOVED IT! No one goes into that area unless they're lost or have a cabin up there, so it's super quiet. We were the furthest forward inside cabin and were right across from the unmarked doors that go out to the deck at the front. They were open sometimes, sometimes not. Never open when the ship was moving, but sometimes they were closed, even when we were in port.

You'll like the Lido deck, it's quiet and convenient (nothing like sneaking down the hall to grab a slice of pizza and a drink, then sneaking back to the room)!

Thanks for your reply, that's exactly what I thought, if we wanted to make a quick trip for a snack, we would be very close!

We have tried locations all over Grand class ships and Lido is our favorite. Noise has never been an issue. We usually book a balcony but this next cruise we are trying L104, oceanview obstructed, on the recommendation of fellow cruiser highflyingrealtor. Location is fantastic! Easy to get out on deck, food court, pools, fitness center, steam rooms, MUTS, etc. Can't be beat. You will love it. :)

We have tried locations all over Grand class ships and Lido is our favorite. Noise has never been an issue. We usually book a balcony but this next cruise we are trying L104, oceanview obstructed, on the recommendation of fellow cruiser highflyingrealtor. Location is fantastic! Easy to get out on deck, food court, pools, fitness center, steam rooms, MUTS, etc. Can't be beat. You will love it. :)

I think we have made the right decision booking the Lido deck. Thanks for everyone's info.