Help with Flying out of Quebec

We will be arriving via Legend of the Seas to the port of Quebec on October 2. Our cruise ship will be docked and ends on Friday October 3.

I am struggling with finding a flight out of Quebec. Most flights are VERY VERY early in the morning. Will we be allowed off the ship at 5:00 am. I did call the cruise line, but I was not given a direct answer. Does anyone have experience with this? I truly would love to hear what others have done.

We will be arriving via Legend of the Seas to the port of Quebec on October 2. Our cruise ship will be docked and ends on Friday October 3.

I am struggling with finding a flight out of Quebec. Most flights are VERY VERY early in the morning. Will we be allowed off the ship at 5:00 am. I did call the cruise line, but I was not given a direct answer. Does anyone have experience with this? I truly would love to hear what others have done.

Where are you flying to? You may be able to disembark at 5am, but I wouldn't cound on it, and it personally would never be my first choice.

When docked overnight in Bermuda or in Nassau, there was no curfew or restriction on coming or going.....

Being the end of the cruise might be a whole different story...first you would have to carry all your luggage off the ship yourself I guess... I don't think port workers would be there this early to assist with luggage. Second, you would have to make sure your account is settled the night before...

Maybe renting a car in old Quebec and driving to Montreal would be a better option. You should have more flight options from Montreal.

I am confused

you booked a flight out of EWR on Oct 3 at 5:30 am but now you need to get there from YQB the same day??

Ask the cruise line in writing to get off Oct 2nd get a flight to EWR then you will be there in time for your flight Oct 3rd

We have a 5:30 PM flight out of Newark to STL on October 3. We get off the cruise ship on October 3 in Quebec and need to get from Quebec to Newark by 5:30pm. I currently have a 9:30am flight out of Quebec with air canada for five of our guest. One more person has decided to join us and I need to book that flight. Currently there is flight available at 8:30am to Newark. Do you think an 8:30am flight is okay. The 8:30 flight cost 329 but the later flights are now 669 per person.

Flying from Quebec to most US airports isn't that easy to pull off on disembarkation morning. Our best option left at 6am. So we stayed over a night in order to do that flight. If you change in Toronto be sure to leave at least 2 hours for the connection.

Per Royal Caribbean:

*11:00 AM IS THE EARLIEST FLT PERMITTED ON DEBARK

DAY. SHIP WILL ADVISE OF DEBARK PROCEDURES.

PIER TERMINAL:

Québec Cruise Terminal/Pointe-a-Carcy

84, Dalhousie

Quebec, Quebec City, Canada G1K8M5

AIRPORTS:

Jean Lesage International Airport, Québec City

12 miles to the pier, approximate driving time 30 minutes

We were on the Eurodam in Sep 2013.

The ship overnighted in Quebec City at the end.

Day 11 – Disembarkation

Expedited disembarkation is from 3 am to 7 am.

Regular disembarkation starts at 7 am.

If you get downstairs + there are no taxis, pick up the white phone on the wall.

If the line is busy, keep trying until someone answers.

It is about 25 mins to the airport.

It is a flat rate to YQB $ 35 Canadian or you can also pay in USD. The taxi driver will ask you which currency you will use.

The airport check in counters open at 4 am & there is nothing to do once you get past security.

Boarding is 30 mins prior to departure.

When we got off the ship last week we had an afternoon flight so we took the HOHO bus in the morning. When we got back to the terminal even though there were taxis dropping off people we used the phone to call for a van, which handled the four of us. The flat rate applied.