Has anybody stayed on the Lido deck on the Dream?

NolaZach

We got a cabin on the lido, a balcony. It's 10287 and is three cabins away from the doors to the pool area. I was wondering how the experience was in this area.

The last two cruises were on a smaller ship and lower down (the highest being a window room on the emperess deck)

I'm still many months away, but looking forward to this cruise. I vacay a lot, but don't cruise as much as is average around here, so it's a big deal to us.

We wanted to be close to the pool and slides for the kids, as well as camp carnival.

I was torn between the cove and the lido balcony.

We booked for the first time a balcony cabin on the lido deck on the breeze. From what I have read here on cruise critic and heard from my PVP, this is a great location, close to the action, less foot traffic and they say its quiet. We are very excited to try it. We usually book a cabin on deck 8, but trying something new this time around.

Edited by moran4carnival

Not on the Dream but I have stayed in a Lido cabin on Breeze. It was the perfect location for us. We could take a quick walk to the buffet in the morning to get coffee, were close to our room if we needed to run and get something while hanging out by the pool or slides and were able to let the older kids have more freedom on the activity decks while the adults napped or sat on the quiet balcony.

We are on the Dream in 9 days on Lido deck, room 10212. First time ever to stay on the Lido deck. I will come back and report on how we liked, no loved, the Lido! Of course, not anywhere as nice as I am sure wrigley80 will do! Love your reviews!!

I like the location. I almost got a spa balcony, but figured the kids may not always be super quiet and didn't want to bother anyone on the spa levels.

I also didn't want to be near the elevator as that constant chime got to me last cruise. lol

I hope it's a good spot. I googled it and saw there is a review on Youtube of our very cabin.

It was wonderful I would do it again I can't remember our cabin number but we were a few doors down from the lido deck and it wasn't noisy at all

someone once told me " you will get sick of cruising " I just smiled and said " Only when I'm dead " 😀

Yes 3 times all lido balcony rooms

Great location , very quite with one exception stay away from the laundry room

I don't recall the rooms numbers but they stay busy with laundry folk and it's noisy near them

Another issue

Once u go lido u don't go back They are the best

We will be in that exact cabin in 12 days, will have to let you know when we get back but I am sure you will enjoy it!

awesome please report back.

Still 219 days until my cruise.

I keep looking at short trips on the elation too. Maybe a four day weekend without the kids or something.

We got a cabin on the lido, a balcony. It's 10287 and is three cabins away from the doors to the pool area. I was wondering how the experience was in this area.

The last two cruises were on a smaller ship and lower down (the highest being a window room on the emperess deck)

I'm still many months away, but looking forward to this cruise. I vacay a lot, but don't cruise as much as is average around here, so it's a big deal to us.

We wanted to be close to the pool and slides for the kids, as well as camp carnival.

We had 10202 on the Lido on the Dream and it was the best decision we ever made !! NO fighting for an elevator in the mornings when you want breakfast or late at night when you want pizza or icecream.

We were on Lido Deck on Dream 10274, and Breeze 10277, and Magic 10277. This is a fantastic area. We never heard noise from outside either on our balconies or in the hallway. We were nice and close to the pool and buffet.

When you walk out your cabin, turn left, then walk until you hit a wall. (Hopefully not literally. ;)) There will be a door on your right. Go through it.

Next time, walk out your cabin, turn right, then walk until you hit numbered doors. (Again, figuratively.:D) Turn right until you see a door with a small round window. Go through that door, then go through the next door.

Enjoy!

We were in that exact cabin last May. I loved it! There is a door separating it from the lobby area at the end by the doorway to go outside so you are at the end of the hallway so no noise. Just a few steps to get outside and a few more to get morning coffee. We could hear the music when we were on our balcony, but it was not loud at all.

Yes 3 times all lido balcony rooms

Great location , very quite with one exception stay away from the laundry room

I don't recall the rooms numbers but they stay busy with laundry folk and it's noisy near them

Another issue

Once u go lido u don't go back They are the best

We will be on Lido in November. :) Do you know the location of the laundry room in relation to room numbers?