AQ Cabin Selection Celebrity Reflection

Nightwish

Hello

Please can anyone let me know if any of these cabins would be a good choice. Would like a quiet cabin with unobstructed views.

1595 1593 1591

1608, 1610 1612

1670, 1668, 1666

I would be grateful for any advice

Thank you:confused:

My experience is limited, but I'd suggest one of the hump ones - so 1608 / 1610 etc. Best views from there, although you obviously can't et away from the overhang anywhere on this deck, so you will have the shade.

All AQ cabins are below the pool deck and the gym / spa at the aft end. Personally, I'd say you want to avoid being below the main gymnasium. I'm not so fussed about the pool deck. A bit of noise if they decide too drag all the sun beds around early in the morning perhaps?

AQ cabins on some S class ships can also be affected by evening deck parties on deck above, where band plays and there is dancing. We heard a constant heavy thumping and other noise til the party ended...only once on our cruise. Disrupting but manageable.

On Reflection, we have booked an AQ cabin on Deck 11 below another deck....not an option on Equinox where we have booked a hump AQ cabin and may experience the thumping...still a great cabin location!

On my Reflection Deck Plan, ones listed by OP are on Deck 11..not under pool deck but some are mor aft than others..we prefer midships.

Edited by hcat

AQ cabins on some S class ships can also be affected by evening deck parties on deck above, where band plays and there is dancing. We heard a constant heavy thumping and other noise til the party ended...only once on our cruise. Disrupting but manageable.

On Reflection, we have booked an AQ cabin on Deck 11 below another deck....not an option on Equinox where we have booked a hump AQ cabin and may experience the thumping...still a great cabin location!

On my Reflection Deck Plan, ones listed by OP are on Deck 11..not under pool deck but some are mor aft than others..we prefer midships.

Ah, I didn't realise there was an extra deck on Reflection. My bad.

Hello

Please can anyone let me know if any of these cabins would be a good choice. Would like a quiet cabin with unobstructed views.

1595 1593 1591

1608, 1610 1612

1670, 1668, 1666

I would be grateful for any advice

Thank you:confused:

Of all those cabins, I would chose either 1612 if you want the Starboard side or 1595 if you want the Port side of the ship. (1608 is an inside cabin).:eek:

They are both quiet cabins with staterooms above & below you.

Someone suggested 1608 or 1610. That would be on any other S-Class ship other than Reflection. Reflection added an additional deck and the stateroom numbers have been changed.

Hello

Thanks for the replies. 1610 is showing as a AQ on the 'Looking for a specific stateroom? ' on the Celebrity website

Thanks

Yes, 1610 is an AQ stateroom, but not one of the premier/huge balcony staterooms that are on the other S-Class ships. On Reflection it's just an AQ stateroom with a standard sized balcony.

1612 and 1610 on Reflection share a little alcove with 1612 having the bed by the bath, and 1610 with the bed by the balcony. Both have a normal sized balcony.

The cabin choice may also depend on whether you prefer the bed by the balcony or near the bath room.

The bed location alternates from the adjoining cabin(s)

Cruise on. 🌊🚢🇺🇸🌅