Help-cabin under CL-should I switch

I have booked cabin 9076 on Jewel of the seas for our Alaskan cruise July 2015. I was glad to get this cabin for location and a little larger balcony but at the time I booked I didn't realize it is directly below the CL. Has anyone had a cabin below the CL-is noise an issue. Please help me decide what to do

I have booked cabin 9076 on Jewel of the seas for our Alaskan cruise July 2015. I was glad to get this cabin for location and a little larger balcony but at the time I booked I didn't realize it is directly below the CL. Has anyone had a cabin below the CL-is noise an issue. Please help me decide what to do

We did a Panama Canal cruise in 9076 on Radiance, prior to the CL moving up to Deck 13. We did not hear any extra noise from above. What we do not like about the cabins so close to the Centrum is the loud music that lasts late into the night. What we do like are the nice large balconies. Good luck. :)

thank you so much. I'm thinking the music in the Centrum wouldn't go on until too late on an Alaskan cruise but I will take that into consideration. It was the CL directly above that I was really concerned about and you have made me feel better about that.

Our cabin of choice on Radiance class has always been 9078, and this cabin is right under the CL, along with 9076. We have been bothered by noise from the CL, as late at night there are people doing cleaning and they are moving the chairs and it causes banging over our heads. Also, the music from the Centrum usually goes on until midnight or so, and since the ships have been revitalized,

they use the Centrum more than ships of that class, (i.e.Jewel) that have not had their revitalization. Maybe the noise wouldn't bother you, but for our next couple of cruises I have switched rooms.......and we have been booking 9078 for many years........just MHO.

We were on Brilliance for 46 days last year in 9078, and because the BR has been revitalized the only noise we had was from the music and partying in the Centrum. No noise from above as the CL on BR has been converted to a stateroom.

Edited by billsgal

Noise in the cl finished early so should not be a real issue for you

I reckon it would be a good cabin

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

don't know what noise you'd worry about hearing in a CL