Regal July Mediterranean cruise

G&T Cruisers

Well it's almost over and all I can say is Wow did we have a great time,this ship is wonderful from the food,the service and the entertainment.The ports of call were intense and so full of history that at times it was hard to take in.We will post a full review when we get home,we still have a few day's in Barcelona yet so we will see you later.

Thanks for checking in, we will be onboard in Sept. Can't wait. :D

Will you be able to post patters when you return? The Regal is the only one on the list (scanned patters thread) that does not have any listed.

Enjoy the remainder!!

Well it's almost over and all I can say is Wow did we have a great time,this ship is wonderful from the food,the service and the entertainment.The ports of call were intense and so full of history that at times it was hard to take in.We will post a full review when we get home,we still have a few day's in Barcelona yet so we will see you later.

Hi

Will eagerly awaits further blogs and reviews from you. We sail the Regal (venice-Barcelona) starting 6 Aug!! Will be happy to know some details of entertainment and shows on board and any exciting food tips and reviews!!!!

Thanks

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Moksha22

Be looking for more on your cruise review on the Regal Princess and as Colo Cruiser mentions here........please post your Pricess Patters for review.....thnx

Thanks for checking in, we will be onboard in Sept. Can't wait. :D

Will you be able to post patters when you return? The Regal is the only one on the list (scanned patters thread) that does not have any listed.

Enjoy the remainder!!

You beat me to it:D:D

We travel on the Regal on the 6th August so id love to hear all about your cruise!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Me too 🚢☀️😀

Can you post please which movies/concerts are shown.