Jewel of the Seas compass - Southern Caribbean

Does anyone know where I can find cruise compasses for the Jewel itinerary out of San Juan that goes to Tortola (this had a recent change, going to St. Croix now), St. Maarten, St. Kitts, Barbados & Martinique? I've been unable to find one and we're sailing this itinerary on spring break next year.

We just did this in April - Tortola, St Maarten, Barbados, St Kitts and Dominique I do have the cruise compasses from everyday, but have no idea how to get them on here. If you know how to get them to you I'd be happy to send you copies!

What dates are you going? We are scheduled to go back on the same itinerary next April (if we get our vacation at the right time) as we did this year unless they change ports on us! DH won't be happy as we are bringing 2 of our adult kids and son-in-law along to see Tortola and Dominique. (LOVED IT!)

Us too for spring break - the March 28th sailing and have not heard them changing from Tortola to St Croix....

Any recommendations for hotel in San Juan? Thinking of coming into SJU on Thursday to do San Juan tours on Friday...

Marriott Stellaris, beautiful hotel with resort.

Us too for spring break - the March 28th sailing and have not heard them changing from Tortola to St Croix....

Any recommendations for hotel in San Juan? Thinking of coming into SJU on Thursday to do San Juan tours on Friday...

We just spent four days at the Ritz-Carlton prior to our cruise on the Jewel. If you can get a good rate, the hotel, service, staff, and grounds are exemplary. I wouldn't hesitate to return there on a future trip.

• 2 months later...
We just did this in April - Tortola, St Maarten, Barbados, St Kitts and Dominique I do have the cruise compasses from everyday, but have no idea how to get them on here. If you know how to get them to you I'd be happy to send you copies!

What dates are you going? We are scheduled to go back on the same itinerary next April (if we get our vacation at the right time) as we did this year unless they change ports on us! DH won't be happy as we are bringing 2 of our adult kids and son-in-law along to see Tortola and Dominique. (LOVED IT!)

Tidy girl we are taking this trip in Dec , is it possible to get a copy of the compasses from you? Thanks in advance!

Does anyone know where I can find cruise compasses for the Jewel itinerary out of San Juan that goes to Tortola (this had a recent change, going to St. Croix now), St. Maarten, St. Kitts, Barbados & Martinique? I've been unable to find one and we're sailing this itinerary on spring break next year.

We will be doing that exact itinerary, yes I will be loading up all of the Compases for this.

We sail NOVEMBER 2014

11/22 San Juan (Puerto Rico)

11/23 Tortola (British Virgin Islands) now St Thomas

11/24 Basseterre (St Kitts)

11/25 Philipsburg (St Maarten)

11/26 Fort De France (Martinique)

11/27 Bridgetown (Barbados)

11/28 At Sea

11/29 San Juan (Puerto Rico)

Only difference will be St Thomas for St Croix.

Just look out for Jewel Reviews toward end of November, will also put a link to all of the compasses in my signature.

Hope this will help for your 2015 spring cruise:)