364 days and counting...

Our next cruise seems so far away! :p How can I make the time go by faster? I have already registered us for the meet and mingle. lol What are they like? This is the first time we have booked this far out and it will also be our first on RC. We booked it during the previous BOGOHO sale and couldn't turn down the price.

Our next cruise seems so far away! :p How can I make the time go by faster? I have already registered us for the meet and mingle. lol What are they like? This is the first time we have booked this far out and it will also be our first on RC. We booked it during the previous BOGOHO sale and couldn't turn down the price.

I always book my cruises out....time goes fast...it will be here before you know it....I have just a little longer wait on my next cruise....:eek::D

I know how you feel in regards to waiting for your cruise to arrive. To help me pass the time, I research and see what other cruises I can book in the meantime. I have a long way to go before my next cruise. Maybe I will find another one during this current sale.

Hi Tammi:

I'm on that same cruise. We also got the BOGOHO sale. See ya on board.

Nae

I think every meet and mingle is different. Some are lively and a lot of fun while others, not so much. If you have a good roll call going before the cruise I think they are more fun because you get to meet the people you have been talking to for all those long months. Usually one of the crew leads it and has some type of give away of little things. Some roll calls arrange a gift exchange and/or a slot pull. These can be fun.

I totally can relate! Dealing with some health issues and can't get into any water (pool, ocean, etc) for at least a year, maybe longer. (boo!) So, booked a cruise for May 2016. Seems so far away, but it gives me something to really look forward to which is nice.

One thing I did for our first cruise was make a count down calendar at home and then, changed the number of days on it, each day. Seemed to help!! :D

Um how about our families will entertain each other and make our future Oasis of the seas thread the busiest on the boards, cause we will be sailing with you:D

As you already know since you posted their before me........................

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2021926

Sea Ya

Edited by Lionesss