Save 10% on Carnival Gift e-Cards through Verizon program

swetra

Picked my gift cards up at our local UPS store today...yay that was quick

Did you get them from Verizon? I had to verify I purchased them by calling them and still no email with shipment info. I know I do have to sign for them, but I don't know the date.

When did you place your order?

Thanks!

Did you get them from Verizon? I had to verify I purchased them by calling them and still no email with shipment info. I know I do have to sign for them, but I don't know the date.

When did you place your order?

Thanks!

If you log on to Verizon on the Smart Rewards page, and look under your account, it should show your order and provide a tracking number.

I ordered some more on the 21st also and they were delivered today. I never got an email either.

Edited by HawkIVette

If you log on to Verizon on the Smart Rewards page, and look under your account, it should show your order and provide a tracking number.

I ordered some more on the 21st also and they were delivered today. I never got an email either.

Thanks for the information! I received an email this morning, but it's filled with unrecognizable characters. I did what you suggested and found out they're being delivered tomorrow, which is good because I'm off from work.

Hope they have the gift cards on sale one more time before my final payment is due in July. :D

Please excuse my lack of knowledge on these type of cards......We typically just book our cruises with our cc directly to Carnival.

However, seeing the excitement on this thread we must be missing out :0

So are there any cons of using a 3rd party for these type of giftcards?

We are looking at 2 cruises (August & Jan. '17), do ppl purchase for the whole cruise amount or is this more for onboard credit?

It's a little confusing with the different types of giftcards-some refundable, some not. Can someone give a simple explanation of how they remember the differences?

We have over 120k points with Verizon, it would be nice to finally be able to use some of these points for cash:)

TY in advance for your response.

I just bought $700 worth of carnival gift cards through Verizon smart rewards. I called carnival and applied these gift cards for my final payment, the remainder amount was applied to a credit card. You have to go to Verizon site, log in and go to gift cards under smart rewards. They come a few days later in the mail. With the $500 gift card they said that I mugshot have to sign for it but I didn't. You save 10 percent - saved $70. Check daily, they go fast!

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

Thanks for the update on the available cards. I got some last time and bought enough today to payoff my cruise. Loving that 10% discount!

I'm in that boat. I have a cruise booked 18 months out but I'm unsure if I want to wrap $1000 into gift cards so soon.

Dang, hung up on Review my Order. Just hoping I get these. Just paid off the cruise with the ones I ordered a about 10 days ago and now working on some for the S&S account.

UPDATE. Just took time but it went through. Hope to score some each month until the cruise. LOVE not having a balance at the end of the cruise and make sure I cash out any excess. Of course, last cruise I used some the excess to book the coming cruise. :)