Save 10% on Carnival Gift e-Cards through Verizon program

swetra

Untrue. I did this two weeks ago. Bought 5 $500 cards and went back and bought 5 $100 cards. Same account.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I tried to get 5 100's and go back and get a $500 and it wouldn't let me, so it doesn't work for everyone. It said 5 was the limit. I tried several different ways. Maybe you got lucky but several others didn't.

Please post if you are able to do this again so I can try again. It has not worked the last few times I have tried.

And it's not supposed to work for anyone. There's a max of 5 allowed daily per account. They did that precisely so people couldn't go in and buy up a bunch at once. If it worked differently and allowed more than 5 in a day then that's a glitch of some sort. But I'm not going to argue with anyone about it. I've been buying the cards for years. Maybe some folks are special.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

And it's not supposed to work for anyone. There's a max of 5 allowed daily per account. They did that precisely so people couldn't go in and buy up a bunch at once. If it worked differently and allowed more than 5 in a day then that's a glitch of some sort. But I'm not going to argue with anyone about it. I've been buying the cards for years. Maybe some folks are special.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Agreed. As annoying as it can be, I'm glad there is a limit so folks like us are able to get them. The key is to start extremely early so you can snatch some each time they put them up.

AARP and Verizon now have the $100 and $500 available!

Thanks for the heads up. Just bought a $500 card from Verizon. I am paid up for my cruise in May-using an accumulated $2000 worth of cards and will use this one toward gratuities and things I buy on board. Good deal!

Thanks for the heads up. Just bought a $500 card from Verizon. I am paid up for my cruise in May-using an accumulated $2000 worth of cards and will use this one toward gratuities and things I buy on board. Good deal!

How long do the cards take to come in? Want to buy today because I'm booking my cruise Sunday! :)

Got some the last two Fridays through Verizon! My mom got some through AARP, as well. FWIW, I also tried what someone mentioned on here to circumvent the "max purchase" for a day....bought 4X$100 in one transaction, then bought 5X$100 in another. Seems the trigger to max out is 5 at one time, rather than 5 in a day. By the time we logged on, the $500 cards were already sold out. It was early afternoon.

How long did it take for the cards to come in?

Missed out on $500 cards and I refuse to buy the $100 cards. The $100 come via USPS and considering I have had my mail stolen, lost and destroyed by USPS over the last 3 months I can't trust them. UPS only with signature confirmation, which is what $500 cards require.