Aft facing cabins Azura

spf

Hi

We have had aft facing cabin a few times now and always choose them if we can. Balconys are huge.

Just make sure its one without the beam.

We have had C753 A751 D737 and got B756 and A751 booked again this year.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

Edited by Aloonie

We have had C752 - its not a suite but a normal cabin with a very large balcony - there is one of these on either side of the suites.

The only reason we didn't re-book is that they are slightly over hung from above, not visually, but blocking the sun for much of the day. So we now go for C deck aft/midships which gives us the best of both worlds.

Hi

We have had aft facing cabin a few times now and always choose them if we can. Balconys are huge.

Just make sure its one without the beam.

We have had C753 A751 D737 and got B756 and A751 booked again this year.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

We're in D735 on Ruby Princess soon, which I think is the same as D737, as cabins are numbered a bit differently on Princess. Can you tell us how obstructed the view is (we were advised by Princess it had an obstructed view)?

spf, we're like Aloonie and we love aft cabins and they're always our first choice and we've had 3 on Azura. The reason we like them is because of the quiet location - you don't get any foot traffic going by- the big balconies and also the amazing views. If you've got a cabin on one side of the ship you can't see the views on the other side but if you're at the aft, you can see all around. We love it! The only thing I'd advise you about is that when the ship is sailing at full speed the noise from the wash can be quite loud.

Hi Tartan Exile

We sail next week on Azura.

Will let you have as much details of the cabin etc on our return before you go on your special cruise. Thanks for the message.

We're in D735 on Ruby Princess soon, which I think is the same as D737, as cabins are numbered a bit differently on Princess. Can you tell us how obstructed the view is (we were advised by Princess it had an obstructed view)?

spf, we're like Aloonie and we love aft cabins and they're always our first choice and we've had 3 on Azura. The reason we like them is because of the quiet location - you don't get any foot traffic going by- the big balconies and also the amazing views. If you've got a cabin on one side of the ship you can't see the views on the other side but if you're at the aft, you can see all around. We love it! The only thing I'd advise you about is that when the ship is sailing at full speed the noise from the wash can be quite loud.

Hi

D737 did have beam but not problem as it was nice to have shade if you want it.

Have a great cruise.

Hi

D737 did have beam but not problem as it was nice to have shade if you want it.

Have a great cruise.

Hi Tartan Exile

We sail next week on Azura.

Will let you have as much details of the cabin etc on our return before you go on your special cruise. Thanks for the message.

Thank you both and I look forward to hearing your opinion when you get back spf.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

As promised my feelings on the above.

We had Cabin B746 an end cabin and wow what a balcony we had it was amazing.

The noise from the wake could be noisy for some but it never bothered us.

The panorama was great from both sides.

Even went in one with the beam and yes not as good a balcony but worth considering.

Would book again without hesitation.

We had B748 in 2010, it's a lovely cabin, very quiet with a huge balcony (it's a corner cabin, so cabin is normal size but you gain extra room on the balcony). The cabin next door has a beam through the middle and is classed as obstructed view, but didn't look to bad when we peered round the corner!

The only slight down-side is it's a long walk from the lifts.

Hi we stayed in a751 and would not think twice about booking it again. One of the best suites we have ever had . The noise from the wake was very therapeutic not at all a problem. Any questions please ask

I agree.

It's the 2nd time having this cabin.

D737 was nice too.

We had B748 in 2010, it's a lovely cabin, very quiet with a huge balcony (it's a corner cabin, so cabin is normal size but you gain extra room on the balcony). The cabin next door has a beam through the middle and is classed as obstructed view, but didn't look to bad when we peered round the corner!

The only slight down-side is it's a long walk from the lifts.

Hi Margo, it was great to hear that you enjoyed B748 on Azura. We are booked in B749 (same cabin, opposite side) in December. It's our first time in an aft cabin, so I was delighted to hear your positive experience. Thanks for that!

mrsdotcom - we are going to be neighbours - we are in B749 on the same cruise

Nicola:)[/QU Hello Nicola nice to meet you, as this is our first cruise,its nice speaking to someone before hand who will be close. My name is Sandy and Robbie is my partner. :)