Canyon Ranch Spa on Reflection

Ha-pealady

Just want to add that the stylist used to work with Steiner, which means that now we are paying more for the same product. :confused:

This is the exception, not the rule.

I had a Steiner hair cut on March 8, about 3 weeks before they swapped out on Summit. Asked the girl doing my hair, about it, if she would enjoy working there. She explained she worked for Steiner, had a contract with them and that Canyon Ranch was doing their own hiring and staffing, not using the existing staff.

I asked where she was going, she said if she was lucky she'd find out a day or 2 before but likely they would just get off the ship with luggage and be handed flight tickets to wherever their next location is.

Of course some folks could have come off contract and applied to and been hired by Canyon Ranch, but they did not take the full staff on as part of the deal.

can someone remind me...are they still giving an Elite coupns for a reduction?

I deided on my spa plan..massage plus one add on and on another a day faciall plus one other add on. Not going to book ahead b/c I want to use onbd credit and a coupon if I get one..

Not sure about Elite but I was in Aqua, and after my first full priced treatment, they gave me a coupon for a percent off (can't remember if 10 or 20% off) for being in Aqua Class to return.

Not sure about Elite but I was in Aqua, and after my first full priced treatment, they gave me a coupon for a percent off (can't remember if 10 or 20% off) for being in Aqua Class to return.

That's new..we do AQ and never got that, Was that the salon or spa.?

Elite coupons are usually a good discount esp if booking a non special,,.,

Hope they have them..,.

Edited by hcat

Hope they have them..,.

It was after my cut and shave on Summit May -June this year.

I paid, then pulled out my SeaPass card, she noted it was Aqua, and said, oh since you're in aqua, here's a coupon for your next service. I didn't go back so didn't pay much attention to what it was valid for.

I got the elite coupons (well actually they forgot mine, i had to wait till day 2 to get them.. guest services when i asked day of embarkation told me they deliver the elite stuff overnight....I've always had it on the bed on arrival, and of course it didn't arrive overnight, I had to go fetch them myself.) but again, never use spa but for haircut on boarding so if there were spa ones I can't recall.

Hope they have them..,.

Found my Elite coupons from last month on the Reflection. It is a 15% discount off of the value price of any Canyon Ranch Spa Club treatment while the ship is in port. Hope this helps. :)

Thanks for checking. DH and I will each get one so I .hope I can use both coupons on diff days but probably will go only once on a port day...

But even one will be helpful...15% off almost covers the mandatory 18% gratuity !

Edited by hcat

Thanks for checking. DH and I will each get one so I .hope I can use both coupons on diff days but probably will go only once on a port day...

But even one will be helpful...15% off almost covers the mandatory 18% gratuity !

The 15% off also almost covers the price increases on treatments since Canyon Ranch took over :D