Transportation to the Port of Miami

Samstress

We are 4 adults and are spending a pre cruise night at the Best Western on the Bay Inn & Marina in Miami. We are considering a private car hire (which will fit all of us and our luggage...oh....did I mention that we are 4 gals...with lots of luggage:)). The price would be $85; which is fine for all of us but ONE..the accountant in the group. She thinks a cab makes better fiscal sense.

My main concern is that we might two cabs which will probably end up costing the same. Does anyone have any experience with the cabs to the Port?

They have taxi vans that should fit all 4 plus luggage

Maybe the hotel can give you an idea of the fare to the port

Looking at their website they have a cruise/stay package which includes a shuttle to the port

you can check the prices without the package & weigh your options

Edited by LHT28

LHT28. I have already booked the hotel via Expedia...and I guess I missed the cruise/stay package when I was researching. I will call the hotel & see about a shuttle. Thanks for the response. It is appreciated!

LHT28. I have already booked the hotel via Expedia...and I guess I missed the cruise/stay package when I was researching. I will call the hotel & see about a shuttle. Thanks for the response. It is appreciated!

We have had 4 people plus our luggage fit in a van taxi. They cost the same as a regular taxi. The hotel can get one for you when you are ready to leave.

You can also get a van taxi at the airport to go to the hotel.

If you can grab a taxi van then that would be the more economical way to go. The cab fare should only be around $30+tip. Double that if you HAD to take two but there really shouldn't be any reason you can't get a cab to fit all four. But for ease in planning ahead the private car would be the easiest.