Does the Star have a Sushi and/or Noodle Bar?

dongordon

According to ncl.com there is a Sushi bar on the Star, it is priced a-la-carte. It is situated inside the Ginza Asian restaurant and I believe it is only open in the evenings, but I am not 100% certain....

http://www.ncl.com/cruise-ship/star/onboard/specialty-dining#tab_detail

Edited by TrumpyNor

Back in 2008, the Dawn had an "all you can eat sushi track" that kept going around the seating bar area and you picked out the sushi you wanted. (all for $15!)

What a bargain!! :)

Those were the good old days! :D

Don

The all you can pricing went away a few years ago. Now it s ala carte pricing and still a very good value in my opinion.

On all of the ships I have been on, in the past few years, sushi has been available during lunch hours on sea days.

The all you can pricing went away a few years ago. Now it s ala carte pricing and still a very good value in my opinion.

On all of the ships I have been on, in the past few years, sushi has been available during lunch hours on sea days.

Hi, can you give some examples of the pricing?

Hi, can you give some examples of the pricing?

Sorry, I don't remember the exact pricing but I sort of remember $3 or $4 per roll. We have only ordered as sides to our Asian dinner.

Someone will come along and post the current menu with pricing.

Sorry, I don't remember the exact pricing but I sort of remember $3 or $4 per roll. We have only ordered as sides to our Asian dinner.

Someone will come along and post the current menu with pricing.

Hi, those prices do sound good.

Do you know if you can go in and order "a la carte" without having lunch or dinner? I like to have sushi appetizers before we go to dinner in other restaurants.

Thanks.

Hi, those prices do sound good.

Do you know if you can go in and order "a la carte" without having lunch or dinner? I like to have sushi appetizers before we go to dinner in other restaurants.

Thanks.

Yes, you can order it as an app before dinner, or any time it is open. I did this on the Jade a few times and it was great, it works great too when you are traveling with someone that doesn't eat seafood as they can just drink at the bar while you have a roll before dinner!

Yes, you can order it as an app before dinner, or any time it is open. I did this on the Jade a few times and it was great, it works great too when you are traveling with someone that doesn't eat seafood as they can just drink at the bar while you have a roll before dinner!

Thank you. This is good info!