Price Drop!! At least for me.

Roughboy

I booked Freedom of the Seas for March 15, 2015 sailing, last week. I checked prices this week, had the agent rebook me and saved $264 total for 4 passengers on inside room K category. No new sale or anything, the rates just dropped. You guys might want to check your rates.

Rodney

I booked Freedom of the Seas for March 15, 2015 sailing, last week. I checked prices this week, had the agent rebook me and saved $264 total for 4 passengers on inside room K category. No new sale or anything, the rates just dropped. You guys might want to check your rates.

Rodney

Be sure to tell the folks on your roll call.:)

Rodney

very few here going on that cruise. Tell your roll call

very few here going on that cruise. Tell your roll call

It's not just that cruise. Prices dropped on several FOS cruises next March. We got a $200+ drop on the 3/8 cruise. Always a good idea to check your cruises when someone reports a price drop on a cruise. ;)

that would be about 4 times a day if we all did that

Four times a day; a minute each time; 365 days a year. All told it comes out to about 24 hours/year. That leaves you 364 days to do other stuff - like go on a cruise ;)

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app