Looking for a ring like this in eastern Caribbean

crazycruzer68

Very pretty. If you want the real deal try Kabana Jewelers in New Mexico. They have beautiful stuff. I have a bracelet and matching earrings in 14K from them. I have a ring that looks similar to yours in silver (fake) but still very pretty. I found my ring in Mexico. I know I have seen them in the US, but don't remember where. Hope you find one.

very nice.. a friend of mine's husband bought her a ring at Tanzanite International in Belize. And funny thing is, it lookes just like this and is very real! I love it and would love to have a "generic" version. Where in Mexico,did you find this?

It bought this in Cozumel, they had them everywhere. Sure hope I can get one on this next trip to the eastern Caribbean.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

If St.Thomas is one of your ports, then you might be able to find that ring or a similar one there. You can look in the jewelry shops along where the ship docks or you can go into town and look at the many jewelry stores there. The ring is pretty, good luck and enjoy your cruise!

If you will be in St. Thomas or St. Maarten, you likely can find it.

Try Main Street Jewelry stores (or Havensight) if in St. Thomas.

The blue stone looks like a blue topaz more than tanzanite but the photo may not show accurate color. Topaz are lovely stones and no reason to avoid them.