Differences between classes/ Unique Ships?

Can anyone share a link to the difference of each class of boats and if any what sets certain boats off from others of it's class?

I heard for example the Navigator had Sabor which no other boat has and I think one boat had a trampoline that others in it's class and and one class had a slide for kids?

I am been doing my research and complying it in my head, but I was wondering if there was actually a list already made out there I could look at?

I have only been on the Voyager (2 years ago) and Majesty (about 4 years ago). I am going on Indy in 2015 (for the Ben and Jerry room I read about) and Allure in 2016, but we may be able to squeeze one more cruise in before Indy so I was trying to do research to see what other class I could try that was unique. (Besides Quantum and Anthem, they are out of our price range atm).

Anything you noticed or a list you know of would be appreciated, otherwise I will keep researching :).

everything you need to know about each ship can be found in the link below.

http://www.royalcaribbean.com/findacruise/ships/home.do?cS=NAVBAR&pnav=1&snav=5

Yes I know about their website I have looked at all the ships individually but I wouldn't have known

1. about the Ben and Jerry Suite 2. Sabor being only on one ship and how much people like it 3. the "secret" balcony on Allure

So I am sure I am missing some "special" parts of boats not widely advertised. That's what I am hoping to find information about.

Thanks

Jewel has Sea View Cafe

Radiance class have outdoor seating at WJ

Radiance have Glass Elevators with Sea views

Freedom class have hot tubs (they hang out over sides of ship)

Allure and Oasis have secret Balconies

Jewel does not have a hot tub on the balcony in the RS

Just a few for you

Happy Days!

Edited by PompeySailor

I just wanted to know about small not commonly known things about each ship, I don't expect one person to know everything.

I know the Freedom's have the Ben and Jerry rooms.

Navigator has Sabor.

Enchantment as a Trampoline.

Allure and Oasis have a neat "hidden balcony"

Radiance (I think?) has the slides for kids (but we don't have kids so not interested in that).

I'm not looking for anything in particular just looking for a "unique" experience among all the boats.

I picked Indy for the Ben and Jerry room which I found "unique" and I picked Allure well because it's different than the other ships.

I was thinking of Navigator because it seems they like to "test" things out on it, which is intriguing, but I wanted to see what else was out there.. I JUST found out about the trampoline a few days ago and that made me realize I might have looked over other things some boats have uniquely and thought I'd ask.

Jewel has Sea View Cafe

Radiance class have outdoor seating at WJ

Radiance have Glass Elevators with Sea views

Freedom class have hot tubs (they hang out over sides of ship)

Allure and Oasis have secret Balconies

Jewel does not have a hot tub on the balcony in the RS

Just a few for you

Happy Days!

Thank you This is something I was looking for :)

Sovereign Class: Only Majesty sailing for RCI. Not sure there is anything "special" to call out here. Go for the SOV or JS cabins. The others are much smaller.

Voyager I: Balconies have steel infrastructure vs. being outside of the infrastructure with glass balcony bottoms (I hope that makes sense).

Voyager II:

Navigator has been recently updated to include a Flow Rider, more cabins, and the inside virtual balconies. The crypt nightclub (off the promenade) has been replaced with balconies on the lower level and I think a specialty restaurant on the top floor. I'm sure there is much more.

Mariner had many changes for the Asian market.

Freedom Class: Include the Ben and Jerry's suite (inside promenade room that includes suite benefits).

First to feature the flow rider. Now Oasis class, Freedom class and Navigator have Flow riders.

Dreamworks onboard. I don't think they have this on Voyager, Sovereign or Radiance.

Radiance Class: Glass elevators facing out to sea

Outside Seaview cafe

Arial Shows in the atrium

Oasis Class: Too much to list.

Boardwalk, Aqua Theatre, Central park, Beach Pool, expanded kids pool area, sports pool, main pool. Numerous restaurants (speciality and included), Breakfast for free served in Johnny Rockets. No outside promenade, there is a jogging track on Deck 5, but it is mostly enclosed with openings periodically for breeze--chairs on the aft of the Promenade for a good view of the wake. Not allowed on the helipad except on sail away at a port for Diamond and Suite guests.

Oasis/Freedom/Voyager-All have ice skating rink and indoor promenade.

I'm sure if I have mis-stated someone will correct me. I don't promise that it is all accurate since there have been changes and/or there are some ships within the classes that have had changes while others have yet to have the changes made.

In addition, I'm sure there is a lot more folks can add.

Explorer has starbucks, johnny rockets, a grand promenade, (some smaller ships have a centrium), ice rink that featured a great ice show while on-board last month. i believe it will be recieving several other updates, (flow-rider etc.) when it is dry-docked begin of next year.