Best excursions for.....

DISNEYANGELA

I will be traveling on the Emerald Princess in February here. I will be traveling with my sister in law, Husband, 2 adult children and a 13 year old, and a 12 year old. ( 5 Adults and 2 kids) Looking for best options. I haven't found much that doesn't involved drinking at a bar or a long bus ride. Any suggestions would be great. TIA

I will be traveling on the Emerald Princess in February here. I will be traveling with my sister in law, Husband, 2 adult children and a 13 year old, and a 12 year old. ( 5 Adults and 2 kids) Looking for best options. I haven't found much that doesn't involved drinking at a bar or a long bus ride. Any suggestions would be great. TIA

Photo tour with walking round old town, food tour, cooking excursion, amazing race, chocolate factory tour, Watersports, hiring a driver for the day to visit places of interest (San Gervasio - small local ruins, east side, Punta Sur National Park).

This is just a brief outline of available activities. If you tell us what you do like to do (active, history, nature, culinary) people will be able to offer more specific examples. HTH.

Skip the excursions, pile everyone into a cab and head to the beach! :D Paradise Beach should be perfect - $3 admission /chair rental, pay-as-you-go for food/drinks, great facilities, HUGE pool, nice beach, water toys (for an extra fee), good food, drinks, & service.

This is just a brief outline of available activities. If you tell us what you do like to do (active, history, nature, culinary) people will be able to offer more specific examples. HTH.

Well we are snorkeling in Roataan and Belize so not sure if we are looking to do that again. We aren't people to lay around on the beach but maybe the kids would like that. I'm just so confused by all the choices.

I don't think anything on Cozumel is a long bus ride....unless you head to the mainland. You can rent ATVs, go on a catamaran sailing tour, do the personal mini-subs, head to a beach with a waterpark. There's parasailing, Sea-Trekking, dolphin Swims, Pearl farm. Jade Cavern, small Mayan Ruins, resort for a day. Walking around town is fun, eating and shopping along the square, head to the museum, etc. Go to Punta Sur and climb the lighthouse or see the wildlife. Lot's of options. What do you "like" to do?

Skip the excursions, pile everyone into a cab and head to the beach! :D Paradise Beach should be perfect - $3 admission /chair rental, pay-as-you-go for food/drinks, great facilities, HUGE pool, nice beach, water toys (for an extra fee), good food, drinks, & service.

Agree with John! Paradise Beach isn't very far and would be a very good beach day for your family. :)

LuLu

Well we are snorkeling in Roataan and Belize so not sure if we are looking to do that again. We aren't people to lay around on the beach but maybe the kids would like that. I'm just so confused by all the choices.

Well Coz is an island so most of the choices revolve around the water (fishing, sailing, snorkel, etc.) or the beach with tons of choices. Only YOU decide what is appropriate and desirable for your group.

We just got back - rented bikes on Cozumel for the day- I highly recommend this....great way to see the Island, stop where you want. Everyone we met was wonderful and we had the time of our life!

Were these the new electric bikes on the east side, or Harley's, mopeds, bicycles from near the pier?

I am looking for a review from someone who has tried the new electric bike excursions.