ONLINE CHECK-IN ... Time limit/deadline?

BEAV

We have friends leaving this coming Sunday on the Pearl who haven't done their online check-in yet. I'm trying to get them to do it today, but wondering is there a deadline cut-off date where it will no longer be available to do online?

This is what it states on NCL.com about the check in process:

Now that we’ve located your sailing info, complete the steps for each guest in the Check-In process. Save your progress by simply clicking Save and Continue at the end of each step. You can sail right through or log off and finish later but remember, you must complete the entire process at least one day prior to your sail date.

When you arrive at the pier, you’ll need a printed copy of your eDocs and proper documentation for each guest. If you require assistance with the Online Check-In process, call our Automation Support Desk at 1.866.625.1160.

We have friends leaving this coming Sunday on the Pearl who haven't done their online check-in yet. I'm trying to get them to do it today, but wondering is there a deadline cut-off date where it will no longer be available to do online?

The deadline is 24 hours before sailing. After that time the e-docs are not available online anymore. That is what it states in the e-mail I received regarding the e-docs being ready. And like others have stated above, they must print the e-docs (including luggage tags) and bring with them to the port at the day of sailing.

Edited by TrumpyNor