NCL Pearl Pictorial Review Sept 14th - 21st

Sestar

Your photos bring back memories from our 1st cruise which was Seattle to Alaska and back on the Pearl. One of my favorite spots was the Great Outdoors area for watching the beautiful scenery. The Pearl is still my favorite ship so far.

Hope you enjoyed your cruise to Alaska on the Pearl.

Thanks so much for sharing your pix - they are great! We are taking this cruise in May and I'm trying to obtain all the info possible :-). From the pix I can tell that you were in a balcony cabin or was that a mini-suite?

Looking forward to the rest of your report!

Great job on your review so far - looking forward to more! We have cruised out of Seattle to Alaska 10 times (the last one was just a couple weeks ago) and seeing your pictures helps me relive our cruises. I also enjoy seeing the same things through someone else's eyes.

Your whale pictures are great!!!

Keep the pictures coming.

Thank you guys. I will post more pics tonight when i get home from work.

Fun Facts

* We had a blast on this cruise.

* We did not do any excursion. We were doing the freestyle crusing. We did our own walking tour. Freestyle. :p

* We had dinners at Indigo 4x. Visited Cagney (Comp) & Tepanyaki for other 2 nights. Food at Indigo was good but a little too salty for me. Cagney was excellent, I had lobster tail and seafood. DH had steak.

* We had a noisy neighbor (Not their fault). They have an autism daughter. When she gets excited, she will jump and bang the walls. Days and nights. DH is a light sleeper. U know what that means. But again, u can't really complaint about it because of their circumstances. Ship was full, we know we cant change room. On the 4th day of the cruise, he finally called the front desk and logged in a excessive noice complaint. Oh boy, did we feel bad.

* Roll call was great. A lot of people show up. The hotel director shared with us a few changes that will take place for Pearl. Unfortunately, these info is not available for public yet. I can't share with u guys. :D

* Crews were mostly friendly. Some were a little robotic but hey, no one is perfect. Our room steward was FABULOUS. One the first day of the cruise, he saw us walked out from our statement, he called my DH name with his Indian accent " Danny, danny,... danny...." We didnt catch it at first. I turned around because i was wondering why people behind us were screaming! Haha. It turned out to be he was calling us. He introduced himself to us and he knows our names already. After that, every evening when we came back in the evening, he will always open our door for us and suprised us to difference towel animals.

* We missed a few shows due to time changes and I forgot about it.

* I got a lot of pics of the bridge tour too but A lot of people here were in them. I'm not sure if they want their faces shown. That being said, I will not post them for now.