inflatable foot rest for long flights

t60

Has anyone used one of these or similar? would you recommend or not?

I´m only short so I thought it might be a good idea

http://glamouroustraveller.com/2014/07/25/testing-out-go-travels-inflatable-footrest/

Sandy in Spain

This looks really comfortable. I actually have long legs, but I need to elevate my left one because of swelling. Just getting it a little off the floor helps a lot. I think it's definitely worth the $13.

Here's the amazon reviews for it, and if you have a Prime membership, the shipping is free.

http://www.amazon.com/Design-Luggage-Foot-Rest-Grey/product-reviews/B0029ZP2RA/ref=dpx_acr_txt?showViewpoints=1

Amazon also has 2 for $26. I bought those so hubby and I can each have a footrest. These are supposed to be good for office use, too, and help with business/first class reclining seats. Put the footrest on top of the seat's footrest, and supposedly the foot and leg elevation is very comfortable.

Thanks for posting this!

Edited by pcur

I don't think it would work for me. My legs are long and the under seat area for feet is pretty shallow. And I always have a bag that goes under the seat so that makes even less room.

Now in a bulkhead seat this would work great.

I bought one for our flight to Japan; DH used it and really appreciated how much less strain there was on his lower back. I looked all over the place to find one for myself for the journey home, to no avail. I ended up purchasing a beach ball at the "100 Yen Store" - their Dollar Store - and only partially inflated it. It worked like a charm! When I deflated it, it took up precious little space in my carry-on, and I was happy as ever!

Smooth Sailing! :) :) :)

I do have one of those - well, one that I bought years ago from Magellan's. It looks just like that one.

I'm 5'8", but I bought this to keep my feet up due to a severe break to one of my legs and ankle that makes it tough on flights. I take it on my long-haul flights when I'm flying coach. It really is nice. I have one bag under the seat in front of me, then this and I don't feel cramped at all. It puts my legs in a nice position and makes it less likely for me to slip down the chair and end up with my back hurting. I can do little feet "cat paws" with it, too, to keep my ankle from freezing up after being in one position for hours.