CC problem advancing pages? (Or iOS disaster?)

TiogaCruiser

Mine has been gine and I have both iOS 8.0.2 and an iphone 6 (also worked fine a couple days ago when I still had the 5S), but I also use the Cruise Critic app, not safari or the tapatalk thing. Not sure if that makes a difference but mine has been fine.

The CC app is a private label version of Tapatalk. It's an older version, but it wouldn't have the Safari problem.

• Administrators

We're using an older version of software for our forums; and it might not be compatible with every device's operating system at any given time. This is something every site faces from time to time.

While I cannot offer you a total fix on getting your IOS 8 product to work with this version of our forum, I can share with you that we'll be upgrading our forum software during Q4 of this year. Still, there may then be compatibility issues with older version's of device software (can't win, really).

As others have offered up, try downloading different versions of a browser for your iPhone -- such as Chrome.

Also, the Cruise Critic app -- a branded version of Tapatalk -- is available for download as well. Download Tapatalk itself, as it can be used by many forum software communities.

If you post in our HELP forum about issues, it would be very helpful if you were clear about what type of device you are using (iPad, iPhone, Android, desktop) and what type of browser you are using (Chrome, Safari, Internet Explorer) and the numeric version of the browser. Also, if you are using any of the apps available, let us know that as well.

Laura

Edited by LauraS