Is there a new promo starting? (123GO Returns Oct 6, 2014)

doodlefan

I emailed the Captains Club to see if the 50% deposit applied to UK bookings, on the website it comments 'A Captain's Club Representative will respond within 48 hours'. I received an automated reply:

Thank you for contacting our Captains Club team, this is an automated

confirmation that your email has been received. We are reviewing your

comments and one of our team will contact you in due course. We aim for

this to be within 21 days, but it may take slightly longer during our peak

season.

Makes you wonder!

Must be limited. Doesn't surprise me. Where is this link that you are clicking on?

I am clicking on the promo page for the 123go special, European cruise. But I was wrong. The summer cruises are there.

A new deal came out today...special Captains Club promotional pricing on Europe and Alaska sailings April - October 2015. Wonder if it's combinable with 123GO pick 2....some have said that that is considered ONE perk.

EDIT...found the fine print...not combinable with any perks.

Edited by royalcruz

Hi Sharon, having spent about an hour on the phone with a combination of Captain's Club and cruise planning reps today, I am able to answer your question, which is that the CC promotional pricing is NOT combinable with anything else-- at least for the Alaska cruise. I'm waiting to see if our TA can throw in a little something extra, it's been ages since I got on a ship without at least a small amount of OBC. :p

I am not royalcruz, but I found it by logging into Celebrity's website on the Captain's Club page and then clicking on "special offers" or something very similar to that. Incidentally, the person on the phone at Celebrity's booking desk was also able to help me with it and I separately got an email about it yesterday after booking my sailing.