Shows on the Glory

granni10

I just got off Glory Sat. They had the comedy shows which were very good but we didn't care for the shows in the main showroom. They had Divas, Epic rock, Latin nights and one other big show. They also had a welcome aboard show, Love and Marriage and the Hasbro game show.

If you have anytime dining ask for Reagon he was wonderful. If he noticed you weren't eating something he was right there to get you something else. Our dinners were never longer then 1 and a half hours.

I tried 3 of the 4 productions shows on Glory in August and found just one (Epic Rock) I liked. (The fourth show is Motor City, BTW.) DH tried only one, the first night, and hated it. Lots of bright lights and canned music - he called it "an assault on the senses."

• 4 weeks later...
I tried 3 of the 4 productions shows on Glory in August and found just one (Epic Rock) I liked. (The fourth show is Motor City, BTW.) DH tried only one, the first night, and hated it. Lots of bright lights and canned music - he called it "an assault on the senses."

I was on Glory two weeks ago (and will be getting back on again two weeks from today!) and thought the Motown show was great. As they say, it's all subjective.

I have just read here on the board that there are only one show each evening now not two as before. Is it still a different show each night or just repeated one time each evening. again, thanks for the input

We got off the ship on the 25 and the first night one after the welcome aboard show ( most interesting welcome show we have ever seen! Don't miss it) followed by Motor city. Then is seemed like everyother night you had two differernt shows one early and late. You have two chances to see all 4 shows. Hope that helps.

We got off the ship on the 25 and the first night one after the welcome aboard show ( most interesting welcome show we have ever seen! Don't miss it) followed by Motor city. Then is seemed like everyother night you had two differernt shows one early and late. You have two chances to see all 4 shows. Hope that helps.

Correct. This is the way it was in September also.