Tervis Tumbler Prices

Luke Saint Joe

I've been reading about these tumblers for so long and was just given four as an award from Ford. Trying to figure what is so special about them? I realize people collect different items so I am hoping someone can fill me in. Not belittling anyone, just inquisitive.

They are well made and hold the temperature much better than most other brands you can buy.

And they don't sweat. I like to have ice in my drink; not a watered down drink from melted ice. These tumblers help that DOD last a little bit longer.

Tervis Tumblers are made is America, so I know there is no lead or other poisonous materials in them. That is so important to me. And they are guaranteed for life. I dropped one, it broke, I sent it in, I received a new one with the original Carnival logo. All it cost was minimal shipping to the company.

I have only seen the 16oz Carnival Tervis Cups. I would LOVE to have 24oz ones!

On the Breeze last fall I got a Blue Iguana one with a lid for $14.95 and a Red Frog one without the lid (said they were out) for $12.95.

Another benefit is the seal is fantastic! I drink Crystal Light and once I fill it up with water and ice and my powder, I just shut the lid and shake it! Works great!

Bought one of each (Red Frog and Blu Iguana) on the Triumph last month and they were $9.95 each without the lids. They only had one Blue Iguana left so my friend didn't get the pair only me! I have plenty of lids at home so I did not purchase but they were $3 each. I also love the Tervis store in Key West, I bought my MIMI tumbler there! Love my Tervis!

Sent using the Cruise Critic forums app

I have been using Tervis for probably 20 years. They are made in Florida - outlet between Sarasota and Osprey. I have sent numerous glasses back and they are always replaced for nothing more than the cost to ship them back. We take ours on all our vacations!

Sent from my iPad using Forums

how much are the ones with the Carnival Logo on them?

Pictures would be great on them too.

Do they only offer 16ounce ones?

The Tervis Tumblers with the Carnival logos were only given to Platinum and Diamond passengers as gifts. I have seen them for sale on ebay.

I think the gift shop has some as well. Different design from the diamond/platinum gift

Glad to know gift shop has Tervis too. I personally love the Red Frog logo, but if had a younger child- who may

Ike frogs would not want it to say Rum Bar. :eek:

Tervis Tumbler (brand) tumblers were not sold in the gift shops on any of our Carnival ships. Knock-offs were, though.

Are these tumblers available anywhere on the splendor which has not got the new bars yet? I would like to buy one for both icy drinks and coffee. Any idea on price if they are there? Where on land can they be purchased in fl prior to the cruise? We have a week in Ft L before boarding. Where would one from canada get a coupon for the bed and beyond place? Th,x for your help.

http://www.retailmenot.com/view/bedbathandbeyond.com

Do they sell out fast?

Guessing I should get them on the first day.

I like to use them on the ship when I make a drink.

It depends. I read a review before our Liberty cruise that suggested if you want them, to get them early in the cruise. They mentioned that the Red Frog tumblers sold out early and they never got any more in. I can't remember which ship this review was about though. When we sailed on Liberty in April, I got the Red Frog the very first day shortly after we got on the ship. The next day, a sea day, I went to purchase the Blue Iguana tumbler and it looked like they had them, but they told me that the bar wasn't open yet and to come back later. I went back a few hours later and they sold out. They got the tumbler in a 2 days later, but no lids. The next evening before the deck party got under way, we went to Blue Iguana to get drinks and they had tumblers and lids, so I bought it. I would definitely recommend getting both the first day if you want them.

I too am puzzled by the obsession with Tervis cups.

In my opinion they are "sippy" cups for adults. All that is missing is the weighted base so they can't tip over if you drop them from your high-chair / bar stool. I'm an adult now and can be trusted with a real glass.

We got a pair on our last cruise as the Platinum gift: left them in the trash, No thank you, I am not lugging some CCL branded, plastic, lid-covered, straw-attached sippy cup home in my luggage. My memories are much better than the trinkets so many seem to treasure.

In my opinion they are "sippy" cups for adults. All that is missing is the weighted base so they can't tip over if you drop them from your high-chair / bar stool. I'm an adult now and can be trusted with a real glass.

We got a pair on our last cruise as the Platinum gift: left them in the trash, No thank you, I am not lugging some CCL branded, plastic, lid-covered, straw-attached sippy cup home in my luggage. My memories are much better than the trinkets so many seem to treasure.

Dang.....I would have used them! Love my trinkets and my memories...sometimes I need the trinkets to remind me of my memories funny how age does that!

Too bad, I am sure another passenger would have loved them, just saying. We were once sitting watching Movies under stars and someone said - we can't use this...can you. It was a nice gesture of item and pleasant surprise of kindness. It is like being handed a fast pass at Disney someone wasn't going to use.

Tervis are very insulated and sweatproof ,I think is why people love them, and lifetime warranty.

Edited by Buffettfan 225