Sheridans-Coffee Layered Liqueur

VASOXFANN

We heard from friends that this stuff is great, and the only way to purchase it in the USA is on cruise ships.

There was a 4 bottles for $75 special on the Pride last week, so we snagged 4 bottles. It is fabulous! :)

I hope we can make it last until our next cruise. Is the 4/$75 a standard price on all Carnival ships/cruises?

I've heard about Sheridan's for a long time and finally remembered to buy some on my last cruise in May.

I was on Legend and it was two for $37.

I told the DH that I'm going to have to buy 4 bottles next time. That stuff is good!

Americans is awesome. The sales are pretty consistent.

somewhat unrelated question, WHY is it not sold in the US? I've searched etc and never found an an answer

Something to do with two different liquors in the same bottle.

One of the reasons we drove to our last cruise and are driving to our next one ! Also love the Amarula . I really want to try the berry version !

I bought the Amarula as well.

It was good, but I like Sheridan's better.

They were both 2 for $37 and we were allowed to mix and match liquors.

I bought a bottle and was disappointed as the dark side was out way before the white side. It was good, that just kind of stunk.

If that happens to us, we'll make Irish coffees with the remaining white ;)

Edited by VASOXFANN

The price on the Dream was also $37 for two. They also had a discount on the Strawberries and Cream if you bought two bottles of Sheridan. I think the price was $10. We asked for a sample of the Strawberries and Cream to determine if we liked it. The taste was similar to the Strawberry Quick Drink if that gives any insight for those wondering what it is like or wanting to purchase it. It seemed a little too sweet for our taste, but everyones taste/preference is different. So we just got the Sheridan.

The price on the Dream was also $37 for two. They also had a discount on the Strawberries and Cream if you bought two bottles of Sheridan. I think the price was $10. We asked for a sample of the Strawberries and Cream to determine if we liked it. The taste was similar to the Strawberry Quick Drink if that gives any insight for those wondering what it is like or wanting to purchase it. It seemed a little too sweet for our taste, but everyones taste/preference is different. So we just got the Sheridan.

We went to the free liquor tasting the first night and the 2 for $37 plus the S&C was $10 however we didn't buy that night. I went to the liquor store a few days later and the deal was off. The S&C 500ml was $20 and not a good deal.