salsa, salsa & magarita

hcat

This is a cruiseline excursion with Celebrity

Can anyone advise what resort they go to. and how much time is allowed to use the pool/beach?

thanks

Not sure how much this excursion costs through Celebrity, but why not consider Nachi Cocom on your own? They only take 100 people, so never crowded. They have the beach with chairs/umbrellas and also a nice pool and hot tub.

For $55pp (a bit less for children), you get a four course meal and all the drinks (alcoholic & non-alcoholic) all day!!!!! The food is delicious and the service is wonderful!!!

We are going back for our third time in January and cannot wait!!

If this is anything like the Salsa y Salsa we did in Matzatlan a couple years ago - it will be a blast. At the one we went to.. you learn how to make several types of Salsa, while drinking unlimited Margaritas, then learn how to Salsa dance. Fun time!

My husband and I (both early 40's) just did this excursion in September - it was a blast! We had the best time here of the whole cruise (excursions)! Highly recommend... I think it was at Hotel Cozumel.. do a search for Salsa, Salsa and they have a website and a FB page too...

You will get unlimited margaritas, learn how to make 2 margaritas, 6 (I think) salsas and a guacamole. All very delicious... The gals and waiters are super fun and really make the excursion great. We opted to go back and do some shopping and did not utilize the pool/beach area, but I am thinking you should have at least a couple hours, sorry I really don't remember the times.

However, if you do not want to do the salsa lessons at the end, I know some people opted to go to the pool/beach instead, that would give you an additional 30-45 minutes of the tour that you could spend in the water if you want as well...

Will be back in Cozumel in Jan and thought about doing it again - thats how much we enjoyed it - but have decided to try the Bar Hop... :D

• 2 weeks later...