Needlepoint kits

no fuss travel

Help. I am striking out close to home trying to find them. I will be going down to Portland for Black Friday and was hoping someone could tell me the name and address of a store that sells needlepoint kits. I have finished the kit that I had from the last cruise and need something to keep me busy while sailing on local ferries. Several of the ladies on board mentioned names of shops where you can purchase in the U.S.

Thanks for your help.

Help. I am striking out close to home trying to find them. I will be going down to Portland for Black Friday and was hoping someone could tell me the name and address of a store that sells needlepoint kits. I have finished the kit that I had from the last cruise and need something to keep me busy while sailing on local ferries. Several of the ladies on board mentioned names of shops where you can purchase in the U.S.

Thanks for your help.

Hi, I live in Vancouver and have a lot of needlepoint kits that I never use anymore (vision isn't good enough). If y ou send me your email address, I will get in touch with you via personal email.

Try Pin Interest those who hobby alike are your best references. Good luck. Needle crafts are so out. Used to be lots of sources. Maybe everybody's eyes got old at the same time. I can't do cross-stitch anymore between eyes and bent fingers.