Pride ??

footballbabe3

We have not been on the Pride in years. We loved her when we last sailed.

Please don't kill me because I really can't find a straight response to this question. Has the Pride been refurb. or had the 2.0 upgrade?

I believe it goes into drydock next week for a 3+week update to include most 2.0 upgrades, scrubber technology, and azipod fixes.

The Carnival Pride is going in for a complete 2.0 upgrade dry dock in 2 weeks. All the 2.0 bells and whistles are being added as well as some cosmetic upgrades. It will definitely look like a brand new ship when the upgrades are complete

The Carnival Pride is going in for a complete 2.0 upgrade dry dock in 2 weeks. All the 2.0 bells and whistles are being added as well as some cosmetic upgrades. It will definitely look like a brand new ship when the upgrades are complete

Does that include Dr. Seuss and the change over to Camp Ocean?

Loved the layout of the Pride, and LOVE that she sails from Baltimore, but that is one HIDEOUS looking ship, on the inside.:eek::eek:

I know that shouldn't matter, but it really does. Just SO dark and dreary.

Excited about her upgrades though:D

2.0 plus they just added is the large video wall on lido deck.

Nice, did not know they were adding that.

But yes the Pride returns here to bmore tomorrow and will then head to Freeport for all the upgrades and etc. She will then be in FL until March and comes back to Baltimore. Due to schedule issues with RC (they jumped in and took some Sundays) the Pride is going to have some longer and short cruises in 2015 and 2016.

I will be on her for Halloween 2015, super excited! Really wish I could do the repo 2 week cruise from FL to MD in March though :(