Luggage check in for sampler cruises

gaylemh

How much luggage do you need for 2 days 😀

You're not taking into consideration that perhaps the shorter cruise is not the only one the OP is taking. We are going on the 2- night pre-inaugural, *after* 18 nights on Brilliance, and we will have to manage our own bags. It has led to some creative re-packing. :)

Sorry 3 days. I know me I probably would over pack. But that's me. It depends on where you are coming from. Bring something warm. It's a bit chilly/cold here on NJ. Hopefully they do have luggage check in. Who wants to carry baggage around.

How much luggage do you need for 2 days 😀
<br />

<br />

You're not taking into consideration that perhaps the shorter cruise is not the only one the OP is taking. We are going on the 2- night pre-inaugural, *after* 18 nights on Brilliance, and we will have to manage our own bags. It has led to some creative re-packing. :)<br/>

The OP didn’t mention anything other than 3 nights.

With the new check in process cabins are supposed to be open upon boarding so no lugging luggage around waiting. Sea pass cards are also on the cabin door supposedly so you do need to go there pretty early.

We are on the 3 day as well and hoping not to overpack although may want to try the rfid luggage process to see how it works.

Edited by akcruz

I was thinking about bringing an extra wheeled duffle to start some Christmas shopping in the liquor store. Otherwise I'll only have one smaller suitcase, but I still don't like the idea of dragging it all over the ship for a couple of hours.

Sadly I'm not going. Thought about it and decided to wait for feedback from everyone. I was really excited about Quantum then Royal decided to send it to China. So I figured I would wait for Anthem since she is supposed to be stationed at Cape Liberty. I didn't want to get hooked on Quantum and be disappointed when she leaves. The way I'm feeling about Explorer. I'm excited for those of you who are going. And looking forward to rave reviews. Enjoy enjoy enjoy. And don't over pack 😊

With the new check in process cabins are supposed to be open upon boarding so no lugging luggage around waiting. Sea pass cards are also on the cabin door supposedly so you do need to go there pretty early.

WOW! That's the first I heard the cabins will be open early. Is this for all QOS cruises or just the 2/3 day cruise?

Also, what is going on with the sea pass cards. Do we not get them in the terminal anymore?

Edited by fred30

On Quantum, there is no regular check-in. I have already submitted my security photo online, submitted my full credit card info. I'm guessing all we will do is have them scan your set sail pass, check your passport and you are on. You seapass card is going to be in an envelope outside of your cabin. We will see how that works !!

I'll be on the 3 night sampler. Does anyone know if they have luggage check in or is it just carry on? I would love to explorer the ship without my luggage until the cabins open.

I was assuming they have luggage check in. When I registered on line I was prompted to print luggage tags.