OASIS- New Grand Balcony's/Secret Aft Balcony

akolasz

Does anyone have pictures of any of the new Grand Suites which took over the secret aft balconies yet? I may be booking room 12330 and wanted to see pictures of one of these new rooms. Thanks!!!

Amber

I can post a picture when I get home tonight.

11330 is 95% complete. I got to visit the cabin. It is wonderful. Bedroom has a door so it is really private as well as a door to balcony. balcony faces both the aqua pool and on the other side is facing the ocean. Great views. the ones on deck 12 and 14 are smaller but 14 has great views. I also visited the new suite on deck 17. really awesome. I promised not to post the pictures to cruise critic. my email is cmcgarrahan@sc(dot)rr(dot)com

Um we booked the new suite on deck 14 (grand) for our upcoming August cruise.

Since I am currently looking out the window at 7 inches of snow can you email the pictures toooo.

Thanks

Lionesss91@aol.com

Thanks

Sea Ya

Does anyone have pictures of any of the new Grand Suites which took over the secret aft balconies yet? I may be booking room 12330 and wanted to see pictures of one of these new rooms. Thanks!!!

Amber

Awesome! Thank you!

These photographs are from November 5 in St. Maarten ...

DSC_3269_zps6f14a1a2.jpg

DSC_3273_zps6ddcade5.jpg

DSC_3274_zps3ff8ad3b.jpg

DSC_3275_zps5814d94d.jpg

DSC_3276_zpsc45f588d.jpg

DSC_3277_zps1c17b83a.jpg

11330 is 95% complete. I got to visit the cabin. It is wonderful. Bedroom has a door so it is really private as well as a door to balcony. balcony faces both the aqua pool and on the other side is facing the ocean. Great views. the ones on deck 12 and 14 are smaller but 14 has great views. I also visited the new suite on deck 17. really awesome. I promised not to post the pictures to cruise critic. my email is cmcgarrahan@sc(dot)rr(dot)com

Did anyone receive the interior pics from Cindy?

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

Anastasia, hope you will take lots of pics when you return. We have 12330 booked next year and are really curious about the room, one sink bathroom and balcony. thanks - enjoy your cruise.

I plan to, as long as the internet works!

If you have a real camera (the kind that takes pictures, but does not do anything else) then you will be able to as many pictures as you want (subject to battery and memory card limitations) whether or not the Internet is working.

If you have a real camera (the kind that takes pictures, but does not do anything else) then you will be able to as many pictures as you want (subject to battery and memory card limitations) whether or not the Internet is working.

I was talking about trying to post while on boat. I know a lot of people are eager to see the pics! 😀