Booked Another Cruise FInaly

Drelix

Finaly Booked another cruise.

Carnival ledgend 13 Febuary 2015 with my girlfriend who is a first time cruiser.

Who suffers claustrophobia we booked a 4k cataogory so it has a big door inbewteen life boats so you can see out.

I am wondering if there is any other hints or tips for this?

Also as she has never been on a cruise before she is unsure wheather she suffers from sea sickness and heard that tasmania can be a bit rough at times any hints for that also.

Good work on booking another cruise.

Bring along some ginger and get green apples from the buffet, both of these will help with an upset stomach. Best thing is distraction, get her to fresh air and talk to her about anything but being sick, if she thinks she will be sick then it will happen. Enjoy the cruise.:D

Hi,

I used to get sick too - before I bought the wrist pressure bands from our local Chemist. Just get her to slip them on each wrist with the plastic button thingy on the inside, i.e where the veins are inside the wrist.

If she puts them on just before she gets on the boat and leaves them on (except for when she's in the shower or the pool), I guarantee she won't have even a small burp!!! She'll only need to leave them on for, say 2 or 3 days and then take them off. She'll be laughin! :p

We're off next Thursday 30th, on the Celebrity Century for Fiji. Haven't been on Celebrity before, but it gets a good rap and the food is meant to be sublime. Counting the days! :D

Have the best time!!!!

Hi,

I used to get sick too - before I bought the wrist pressure bands from our local Chemist. Just get her to slip them on each wrist with the plastic button thingy on the inside, i.e where the veins are inside the wrist.

If she puts them on just before she gets on the boat and leaves them on (except for when she's in the shower or the pool), I guarantee she won't have even a small burp!!! She'll only need to leave them on for, say 2 or 3 days and then take them off. She'll be laughin! :p

We're off next Thursday 30th, on the Celebrity Century for Fiji. Haven't been on Celebrity before, but it gets a good rap and the food is meant to be sublime. Counting the days! :D

Have the best time!!!!

Having the pressure, reminds people that they won't get sick, so they don't.:D

re seasickness, if she plans on taking any meds, I would suggest taking them the night before the cruise. If she finds she is ok, she can stop taking them a day or two into the cruise when she has her sea legs.

Just remember that some medications do not go well with alcohol.